Chapter 4 Being Comfortable with Your Partner

I'm not talking about farting in front of them. I'm talking about being able to tell them what you like and don't without feeling like you're being a prude. I will tell you a secret that will change your life forever YOU COME FIRST IN YOUR LIFE SO YOUR OPINION MATTERS. Sorry for all the caps lock, but ladies I'm tired of everyone being scared to say what you feel. If your opinion doesn't matter in your relationship with your partner it's time for you to get out. Woo woo woo Haley you need to calm down. Listen I don't need to calm down you ladies need to hear this you are important. If your partner can't appreciate your opinion find someone who can. I'm not saying divorce your husband/wife because they think the tv show you watch is stupid. I'm saying that they should take your opinion into consideration or at least note it. They might feel different about it, but you are allowed to express how you feel. I'm not saying making everything you think acknowledged I'm saying feeling comfortable enough around your partner to say what's on your mind is important. You can't keep your thoughts bottled up. On a side note your partner is allowed to think different than you do. The only thing you should let ruin your relationship if you don't enjoy being around the person I'm not saying every second is amazing but at least where you are able to count on them and know that they love you unconditionally. Another thing is if you have different views on children you need a partner that wants the same thing as you. Third thing you aren't compatible no matter how hard you try in a relationship you may not be good for each other. Some people just bring toxic to each other; the relationship is great at first, but in the end you end up breaking up twenty different times because you guys do not want the same things.