New Friend Chp. 1

Y/N P.O.V.
      "Fiirree Oh It Oh!" my alarm rang. "Ugh! It's time to go to work! Ugh! I unfortunately said out loud. I did my business, brush my teeth, and then got dressed.

After I walked out of my house I saw somebody staring at me from across my house. He had dark Brown hair, blue ripped jeans, and a black shirt. He kept staring at me, which was starting to creep me out. So I ran to my car, locked the doors, and started driving, but his eyes were still looking at me.

/////////////////////At Work\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

I ran inside Salt Grass, just so if the creepy boy was following me he couldn't get me because I was in a place where a lot of people were there. I started my shift at the cash regsiter, ringing it up and taking the money, but suddenly the bell rang I looked up to see who is at the door. I started thinking how come that boy looks like that dude across the street who was staring at me. Then it hit me, Oh My God! It's Him, It's Him!! I was freaking out so badly. I was about to run until he said,"Hi can I order a hamburger with fries?" I tried to play it cool, but my eyes gave it all away because they were filled with fear and nervousness. Then I finally said,"Sure...that will be $4.25 please. Also would you like a drink with that? If you do that it will be $4.50!" He smiled and said,"Just because you seem like a nice person, I'll buy it with a drink!"

When I heard that I notice that he wasn't that creepy, psychopathic, or stalkerish. He looks more like a nice, cool, and fun to talk to kind of guy!

Suddenly he snapped his fingers and said,"Hello Earth to Y/N!" My eyes were wide open now. I nervously asked,"How come you know my name?" He grinned and said,"Your name tag silly!" I was so embarrassed that my cheeks turned red, but it stopped when I heard a customer yell,"Dude stop flirting with her and move on! I'm starving man!" I giggled and said,"You should go, don't want to get fired." He said,"Okay do you want to hang out after your shift is over? Here's my phone number! See you later." He then winked at me. The customer who was yelling at him said,"Finally! Now can I please have a cheese burger with fries and a medium drink?"

I ringed it up and then said,"Okay that will be $5.10." He gave me the money and I said,"Thank you! Your order will come in 2 minutes. Have a nice day!"

Anonymous's P.O.V.
I left Salt Grass and smiled at myself. I thought, oh Y/N why are you so dumb? You trust people so easily. Just wait till my plan starts. No wait it already started! I'm coming for you Y/F/N Y/L/N, just you wait
_

___________________________________By the way Y/F/N=Your First Name and Y/L/N=Your Last Name.
Ok byeeee!