Party Chp. 3

Anonymous's P.O.V.
"Step two of my plan is going to work! All I have to do is-"

Y/N P.O.V.
"Ding!" my phone beeped. I picked it up to see who messaged me. Oh... it was Taehyung!
(Messaging on phone)
____________________________________

Kim Taehyung😇

V: Hey do you want to come over to a party one of my friends is throwing? You can bring your friends...

Oh sure what time?:Y/N

V: 8:00 p.m. I'll pick you up at your house, bye!
_

___________________________________

I smiled to myself when I read the message he sent me. I then messaged BamBam and Mark to see if they wanted to go to the party.

"Ding!" my phone beeped. Yay, they both said yes! I text them what time and that they were suppose to meet at my house.

After I texted them I went to brush my teeth and eat my breakfast.
/////////////////Time Skiped\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

After I got out of my house, I felt like someone was watching while I got into the car. So I locked my doors and drove to the park.

I just wanted fresh air...
////////////////////////Park\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Ahh... fresh air! Just what I needed," I said out loud. While I was walking, I accidentally bumped into a guy.

He kind of looked like a bunny when he smiled at me and said,"Sorry, I didn't see you there! My bad!"

I smiled back and said,"No problem, it's my fault too!" He was about to say something until his phone started ringing.

He holded up his index finger in my face, which meant one second. "Hmm ... ok ... yeah sure ... k bye!" he said to his phone and then ended the call.

He said,"Sorry I have to go, but here's my phone number. Lets chat sometime. Bye!" and then ran off.

Oh well I guess it's time for me to go too, I said to myself.
/////////////////Time Skiped\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
I drove back home enter my home and looked at my watch. "Oh shoot, it's 7:35 p.m. I need to get dressed and shower!" I said very loud.

I was about to run inside my room until my door bell rang. I groaned and opened my front door.

I saw Mark and BamBam wearing bad boy's outfits, while smirking at me. Mark asked,"Don't tell me your going to a party while looking like that?"

I sassed him and said,"Says the one who is trying to look like a bad boy, but can't even lift a two pound box!"

BamBam started laughing so hard, while Mark face was red.
"Now excuse me I have to go shower and get dressed, bye!" I said to them and walked upstairs to my bathroom.
/////////////////Time Skiped\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
"Yes done and just in time!" I said out loud while I looked at my watch. It's 7:59 p.m.!

I went downstairs and saw Mark trying to lift a two pound box. Probably trying to prove to me he can and saw BamBam watching TV.

"Ding doing!" my door bell rang. I was about to open the door, but Mark beat me to it! Mark asked,"Who are you and why are you at my girlfriend's house?"

I face palmed myself and told Mark to move. I nervously said,"Hi!" to Taehyung. Suddenly a thought hit me, how did V knew where I lived?

I then asked him,"How did you knew where I lived?" He then looked nervous, he said,"Uhh...oh! Look at the time, we don't want to be late! Haha!" he laughed nervously.

Hmm... that was strange, but I let it slide and got into the car with the guys. You should had seen Mark's face!

He was eyeing V and kept glaring at him. It was hilarious! I knew Taehyung saw it, but I'm pretty sure he didn't care.
/////////////////Time Skiped\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
We got into the house and I already saw BamBam drinking two bottles of beer at the same time.

I also saw Mark hitting on a girl, sigh what kind of friends are they, I thought.

Then I felt someone put there hands on my waist and pulled me close to him or her. I looked up and saw the boy I met at the park not too long ago.

He gasped and said,"Oh sorry I didn't know it was you! So how did you get into the party? Did someone I know invited you?"

I said,"Taehyung invited me. I'm so sorry I didn't know you were the one who threw this party! I can leave if you want,"

I then started walking to the front door until I heard him said,"Wait! I didn't mean you should go! I was just wondering who invited you."

My mouth formed an O and then I asked,"So what is your name? My name is Y/F/N Y/L/N!"

He then said,"My name is Jeon Jungkook and I'm single too!" I giggled at that, I was about to say something until someone pulled me out of the house.

I looked up and saw V, he looked furious. I then asked,"Are y-," but he cutted me off and yelled,"Stay away from Jungkook, got it!"

I was kind of scared, but I had the courage to ask him,"Who do you think you are! You don't control me! So get away from ME!!"

I tried to get away from his grip, but he was too strong. He then pulled me back to the wall and said,"Listen Y/N you don't know who your dealing with! You really want to say that to me!

I can make your life horrible and

you'll suffer!"
____________________________________
Pretty good cliffhanger right?! Ok got to go BYEEEEEE!!!!!!