Who?

When Claire had gotten to school the first thing she noticed was that everyone was placed in each group. The jocks to the left, nerds to the right, and the emos at the very back. Of course, there were more groups but Claire just didn't have time to count. Claire inhaled deeply, this was the moment where her life would never be the same as it was before. Claire was fairly popular in middle school. She was that girl that used to accuse people of liking her since most of the boys did at the time.But she wasn't exactly sure if that would've happened in high school.From the corner of her eye, she saw the jocks staring at her. A boy with blonde shinning hair and tan skin ( clearly Spanish ) whispered to the others. As they all started snickering. Claire rolled her eyes. And was hesitant to go confront them, but she slowly thought they must like me for me. Claire wasn't wasting her time contemplating about boys. Honk. Honk. Claire heard behind her, she turned around and saw her aunt Alicia in the car. " Oh don't start zoning out already." "Bye. . ." Claire said obviously embarrassed by the remarkable thing her aunt had just said. Her aunt drove away and Claire turned around once again and looked at her surroundings one last time. Claire thought she could sit beside a tree and read, or possibly show herself off to the nerds or jocks since obviously, they had their eyes on her. After all, Claire was very confrontational, she had loved to talk or be a public speaker. She didn't quite understand how people could be so awkward and anxious. Claire had never really had any social problems, thanks to her aunt making her meet people on her street. As soon as Claire was about to make her way to the nerds she heard the bell ring. Students pushed and shoved like animals. Claire could just imagine them in a zoo. Everyone started to head into the bricked wall school. When Claire walked into the school she absorbed the fresh deodorant smell. Boys. She thought she had witnessed it for she had two brothers growing up, as they shortly moved and had finished university. No one really kept in touch. Claire remembered her brother's emotional goodbyes to the family. Claire looked down at her schedule, then quickly remembered she had to see her new locker. She wondered how her locker buddy would be like.