Chapter: 1

Otherworld

Narrator's POV:

It has been years ago since Goku  sacrificed himself to safe earth from being destroyed when cell turn himself into a ticking boom. Goku didn't want his son to fight that monster. He didn't had any choice in the matter. If it wasn't for his so call loving wife chichi. She betrayed Goku. She. She abused him, drugged him.  She put drugs on his food and beverages. Heck she never let him raise Gohan.  She was a controlling freak.  She even threaten Goku not to tell anyone about wha she did to him she made his life miserable. Ever since his adoptive grandfather Gohan. The man that raised him for a while before he died.  He thought Goku  about love. Also thought him how to write and gave a journal. He has hidden secrets that know one knows. Not even krillin his best friends since they meet when they were little.  He pretended to be a happy good-lucky idiot. He never meet his parents. He always thought that they must have abounded him. They must have hated him and never wanted him as a son. Goku has seen through a lot of horrible things when he was little. He doesn't want Gohan to be exposed to what he saw. He never wanted to leave Gohan. It was the hardest decision he has ever made in his life. He blames himself for that.  He loves Gohan so much that he didn't want his rapists to target him.   

King Kai's Planet

Goku's POV:

Goku returns with King Kai after he fought Pikkon in the tournament. Goku won the tournament against pikkon and other strong fighters around the universe.  Goku is meditating. He misses Gohan so much.  He knows that he hates him for not wanting to be wished back to life. He wanted to clear his mind. An hour pass by. King Kai walks closes to Goku. Behind Goku is a man that resembles him. Except for the scar and the tan skin he has. Goku stops meditating. He got up from the ground and saw King Kai.

King Kai: "Goku there is someone that has been wanting to meet you."

Goku is now confused.

He glares at king Kai.

Goku: "Who?"

King Kai: " Goku I would like you to meet your father, Bardock."

Goku is shock.

Bardock: " Hello Kakorrot. My now much you have grown. You mother and I are proud of you. Did you know when you was a baby. Your power level was two. You have grown powerful beyond my expectations."

Bardock smirk. Thinking about how foolish he was when he didn't want to see his new born son. It was his female teammate that told him to go see his youngest son. If Gine found out about this boy. She would have his head.

Goku froze.

He wouldn't believe what he just heard. This man claims to be his father. He couldn't  denied it by how much he resembles him.

Goku: "Y-your my father?"

Bardock smiles. He ruffles his hair.

Bardock: "That's right son I am your father my name is Bardock."

Goku got out his shock. 

Goku: " Father if you don't mind me asking this. What really happen before our home planet was destroyed?"

Bardock sigh.
He began telling him about how that triumph Frieza was controlling everyone to do his dirty work. He manipulated everyone to turn against each other even turn children's into a cold blooded soldiers. Than Goku thought about his older brother Radiz.  He never consider him as a brother to him.  But now everything  makes since. Frieza was responsible for the way Radiz turn out. Goku looks at King Kai. 

Goku: King Kai do you mind if I talk to Gohan?"

King Kai:" I don't mind Goku."

Goku put his right hand on King Kai's shoulder's.

Chang of scene

Son's Residence

Gohan's POV:

Gohan is taking a small break from working on his homework. He misses his father. Every time he see Goten. Goten always reminds him of their father.   Gohan doesn't hate his father for the decision he made  years ago. He thought about how his father didn't want anymore of his enemies to keeping putting everyone in danger just because they wanted their revenge on him. Gohan thought Goten is playing outside.

________________________________
End of Chapter~1
Don't forget to vote and comment.