╯06╭

Taeyong didn't really mind having Jaehyun to feed his--their child. He doesn't need to be selfish, it's also his child except the fact that he doesn't know. Taeyong wanted to stop staring at Jaehyun but honestly, he can't. But, seriously, he needs to stop before the alpha notices. He subconsciously became worried and anxious.

Ten, beside him, wasn't really helping. He has his own world with Johnny. Taeyong and Jaehyun just sat awkwardly and Blue was like the separator for both of his parents.

Soon, Blue began to cry which made Jaehyun flustered in the inside.

Taeyong was about to stand up until, "I'll do it," Jaehyun uttered.

"I can do it by myself," Taeyong said toughly.

The omega stood up and walked straight into the restroom. He checked the diaper if it's full, but it's not. Blue was being fed so it's impossible if he's hungry. Maybe he needs some air, Taeyong thought. Taeyong walked straight out of the restaurant and tried stopping the cry. It's not working and it's making Taeyong flustered.

"I said I'll do it."

Taeyong turned behind him to see Jaehyun. The omega thought about it and soon, he sighed. He slowly passed Blue to Jaehyun and his cry began to soften after some seconds passed.

"He can feel what you feel," Jaehyun said while he rubs Blue's back.

"Ten also told me that,'' Taeyong said.

"Are you feeling anxious?" the alpha asked which made the omega's head turn to him. Taeyong was taken aback.

Jaehyun shrugged, "You looked anxious," he said.

Taeyong bit his lower lip and avoided Jaehyun's eyes.

"I thought you didn't like children," Taeyong said to change the topic.

"You remembered?"

Jaehyun was visibly amused by Taeyong. The alpha smirked at the omega as soon as Taeyong turned his head with his eyes wide open. Taeyong's cheeks were pink and he pouted.

"I-It just came into mind. Don't get your hopes up!" Taeyong defended.

Jaehyun laughed and soon, laughter subsided. He sighed, "You don't know how I spent those years."

Taeyong felt pain in his chest like his heart just broke. Suddenly, he felt broken deep inside of him and he was sure it wasn't his. He held his chest and gripped his shirt. He bit his lower lip and swallowed the saliva that was in his throat.

Maybe it's from Jaehyun? Does he feel broken?

He slowly looked at Jaehyun and thought if it's really from him, the feeling of being broken. He soon removed his grip on his shirt and slowly touched the part of the collar where the bite should be loacted. Taeyong felt like hugging him and cry on his shoulders.

They're still bonded to each other.

He can feel Jaehyun's feelings but a Vampire can turn off their feelings, why isn't he doing it? Did he really think that him and Yuta were mates?

"Get him inside after," Taeyong said, he successfully stopped his voice from cracking.

Taeyong walked in the restaurant and sat on his chair. His steak was barely touched by him and now, he didn't want to eat. He didn't want to have a relationship this hard. Why did he even get into this situation?

He feel so frustrated right now and just wanted to end everything.

It didn't take long until Jaehyun returned inside with Blue. They soon decided to go home since Jaehyun said Blue looked sleepy and tired. The alpha soon handed the baby to Taeyong and thanked him. Everyone on the table stood up and gets their belongings before going out of the restaurant.

"Mind if I invite you to dinner next week?" Jaehyun stopped and asked Taeyong.

Taeyong took his brakes and looked at Jaehyun.

"Just you," Jaehyun added.

"J-Just me?"

"You and Blue, I want to have some time with you."

Taeyong didn't know what to do but he said, "S-Sure."

"Okay. I'll see you, then?"

Taeyong nodded before Jaehyun waved and smiled at him, and left him speechless. Taeyong ran to catch up with Ten.

"Ten! I made a desicion without thinking," Taeyong said hysterically.

"That's good."

"It's not! Ten, I freaking made a decision without my head! That's unusual!" Taeyong freaked out.

Ten laughed at him, "You're sometimes dumb, y'know, Tae?"

"What are you saying? I'm hurt," Taeyong pouted.

"If you decided without thinking, then you definitely decided with your heart," Ten said.

"What? No, no, no."

Ten just shook his head at the stupidity of Taeyong. They called a taxi and rode it until they were at the street near the woods. They walked into the woods and soon saw their village in the distance. They were greeted by their people and Jungwoo with Donghyuck who were helping to harvest fruits.

"By the way, what decision did you even say yes to?" Ten asked as they walked inside the mansion.

Taeyong bit his lower lip, "Jaehyun asked me for dinner next week."

"And you said yes?" Ten's eyes were wide and his smile was ear to ear.

"Yeah."

"Oh my god, Taeyong! That's good. I think he's good for you, no doubt. I'm rooting for you," Ten said excitedly.

Taeyong smiled shyly at the omega. Both of them soon walked up the stairs and straight through their rooms. Taeyong laid Blue on the white crib and threw himself on the bed. He still couldn't believe he said yes to Jaehyun. But deep inside of him, it felt good. Maybe it's okay to be with Jaehyun, he's just scared that he might fall then everything will fall apart again.

Taeyong thought about working, he wants his mind to get preoccupied. He was getting excited when he shouldn't be.

He finished all the paperworks that were stacked on his desk and he didn't noticed that it was already sundown. He walked down the leafy road and straight into the mansion. He goes up to the stairs and saw Ten who has just closed Taeyong's bedroom door.

"Hey, Tae!" Ten greeted.

"Thanks for babysitting again," Taeyong smiled.

"Don't mention it. You go and rest up now."

"Okay, good night, Ten."

"Oh, by the way, I have a surprise for you, hope you'll like it," Ten said before he goes inside his room.

Taeyong frowned and cocked up his eyebrow. He twist the knob and goes inside his room. He closed the door behind him and he almost have a heart attack.

"Welcome home."

"J-Jaehyun?"

A/N: This chapter felt short and I'm sorry for that. I was really frustrated when I accidentally deleted the original of this chapter. I'm stupid omfg. So, I wrote it again and I successfully wrote it again but it wasn't the same as the original one. It's like I just deleted my feelings TT

Anyway, it's good now HAHA Hope you enjoyed it.

Love lots ♥