╯15╭

Taeyong walked into the mansion and saw Ten on the living room with a sleeping Blue on his arms. The omega aide smiled and stood up to greet his chief.

"Hey, welcome back," Ten greeted.

"Thanks," Taeyong uttered as he smiled back, "Thanks for taking care of Blue. I really appreciate it, Ten."

"No problem. You and Jaehyun should make up after those three years."

"You should too have some time for yourself."

"Oh, I have, don't worry," Ten giggled.

"What's with the giggle?" Taeyong hummed.

Ten's smile grew, "I've been texting Johnny."

"That Vampire? Ten!" the chief scolded.

"I won't follow your steps, don't worry!" Ten said and made Taeyong feel relief, "Maybe after five years or after Yuta declare the new rule."

"Five years? Are you jo--Wait, what new rule?" Taeyong asked.

"You've been out that's why you didn't know. Well, Yuta wanted to close the cold relationship between Werewolves and Vampires. And I'm sure Jaehyun will definitely join the idea," the aide said.

Taeyong was definitely surprised by the idea. He didn't know Yuta was thinking about that. Soon, the omega left and goes back to work he left after a long time. He walked straight into his office and found some folders on the desk he needed to finish.

A knock was suddenly heard, making Taeyong stop writing. The door opened and the omega saw the Alpha.

"Welcome back, chief," Yuta greeted as he walked in the room.

"Hey, you're going?" Taeyong asked.

Yuta nodded, "I'm going. Well, I'm here to ask if you want to go with me. Taeil's busy with the betas, he can't leave Jungwoo and Hyuck."

"Me?"

"Yeah, I don't have any choice."

"O-Okay. I'll just change my outfit," Taeyong said and was about to excuse himself until, "Are you going to make friends with the Vampires now?"

"Let's say, allies instead of friends. Your relationship with Jae would give our generation a big impact, our history will change. After those years of war, why not try being allies for once."

Taeyong chuckled, "I never heard you like that."

"That's insulting. Well, go and change. We're going to be late. You'll see Jaehyun so wear something decent, will you?" Yuta uttered.

Taeyong excused himself and ran straight into the mansion. He walked up to his room and saw Ten inside. He sighed in relief.

"Oh, good, you're here. Yuta asked me to go with him on the meeting. Help me pick a nice outfit to wear," Taeyong uttered while he started searching in his cabinet.

"Why don't you wear this?" Ten pulled out a white dress shirt and a black sweater, matching them with black skinny jeans.

Taeyong looked at it as Ten laid it on bed and eventually nodded.

Taeyong goes into the bathroom with the outfit. After he wore it, he goes out and looked at himself on the full-body mirror he had on the corner. He fully tacked in the dress shirt and wore a belt to add some accessory.

"You look nice. Try tacking in the front of your sweater, I want to see the belt," Ten said.

Taeyong did and was satisfied with the outfit, "Thanks, Ten. I'll go now, I'll see you guys later."