Pyaar ♥

Hey peeps.... 

****No proof read****

My Story *Barosa* has gone under editing.. I'll post it once The editing process completes.!!

Arjun and Meera were studying in the same class. (Assume they are in class 12)

They both had known each other since Age 3. Both were neighbours so their families. Their friendship bloomed since Age 3.

Meera had a huge crush on Arjun during School days but what she doesn't know was even Arjun had a crush on Meera.

Both they used to talk normally with each other but when the feelings had started growing they never knew.

It was good till their 12th, after that Arjun realised that he had to share his feelings to Meera as he will be going to US for his further studies. So, that night he texted Meera by stating that he want to meet her. Meera agreed by seeing the seriousness in his words..

Their meeting...

Arjun is all set with his dialogues which he will share with Meera... He arranged a little for confessing his love.

By the time Meera reach their As usual meeting place, she saw he was standing by showing his back to her (the entrance)..

Meera doesn't see all the arrangements which Arjun has arranged as she focussed solely on Arjun.

" Arjun "

Meera called Arjun, Arjun turned and saw his love of his life 😍 is standing with her natural beauty ☺ smile and a confusion on her face.

(of course confuse Hogi naa..orelse who will call in the middle of the night to meet.. Yah Yah.. Arjun Khurana will do that )

Arjun what happened, why did you call me..

Arjun instead of answering her just on the light with the switch in his hand. (Imagine Tanhahiyan scene where Haider 😍 On the light when Meera enters the garden😎)

Meera was astonished by seeing all these arrangements and a little excitement entered into her heart.

Meera somewhere knew where this was heading but she also scared to accept her feelings to him and she doesn't want to loose him if their parents doesn't agree for their love.

Arjun came forward and stood in front of Meera, many emotions are running in their eyes.. Both are finding something new emotion in their eyes.

Arjun by taking Meera's hand, he lean down on his knee, Meera was shocked and she is sure where this was heading into..

Arjun:Meera I don't know how will you receive my words but whatever I am saying I'm saying not from the heat of moment but I have supressed my feelings since long time as I don't want to loose my childhood bestie... So Meera I don't know when my childhood bestie became my life, I know this is so fast to confess my feelings but trust me I am waiting to say my feelings since long time to you(Meera has tears in her eyes by listening to his selfless confession and his love for her) .. Meera before I go to US, I just want to say to u that I like you(Meera frowned) ..  No no I love you Meera.. I love you a lot.. (There finally he said it..) You need not to answer now only you can think and tell me tomorrow Morning.. It's OK (By saying this he stood and came closer to her) (Where as Meera is still in shock by listening to his confessions and love proposals.. She knew where this was heading but by listening from Arjun's mouth she felt butterflies in her stomach 😊...After listening to his last sentence, she rolled her eyes mentally because she knew this boy doesn't have any little patience in him)

But she also thought why to wait till tomorrow, she can confess it  now right? 😎😉

Meera:Arjun actually (Arjun is listening to her with battled breath)  I don't know weather its r8 or wrong but you know I give a lot of preference to our parents decisions too, so that's your problem to make them agree for all this. OK? (he nodded his head with confused expression)

Arjun:So that means, say it naa Meerr (excitedly)

Meera :(with a little blush on her face)  Aru I.. I.. (stuttered)

Arjun:Bolo naa(say na)

Meera:Arjun I love you too 😊

By listening to her Arjun hugged her tightly even Meera reciprocated with the same intensity.. This is not their first hug but there is a difference in their hug, this is not friendship his which they do normally but this hug is filled with intense love for each other...

Arjun came out of the hug and kissed his Meera's forehead by mentally promising her to be with her in all the situations....

Uffff.... There you go guys... Pehla Pyaar har kisiko nahi miltha..jab miltha hai tho kabhi Naa chod usko... (everybody doesn't get their first love and if you get your first love then don't ever give an opportunity to go away from you)

So how to you guys like??
Cool?? Sweet?? Awesome??

Whatever it is let me know in the comment session below...
I request all the silent readers to like the OS!!!!