Chapter 1

I yawned as I woke up. I looked around and all I saw were the trees and plant/animal life that surrounded me. "I forgot how I ended up here... the last thing I remember is when the... what were they called?" I said to myself.

I gasped. 'I remember! The erasers were chasing me! They must have hit me hard enough to knock me out of the sky' I thought to myself as I got up. I heard a rustle through the bushes and I jumped. I took out my wings and prepared to jump up and soar. I waited and as soon as they got through I jumped up in the air.

I immediately fell back down and into someone's arms. I gasped in pain as I looked at my wings. One of my wings was broken. I looked at the person who caught me. He had black hair and a face that said, 'what the hell just happened?!'. "Are you okay fang?" A little girl said as she ran up to him with 3 others following behind her. (Not including akila or total or max)

"Yes I am" the person named fang holding me said. "But I don't think she is. She has a broken wing" fang said with a grin. "W-what are you grinning at me for?!" I said as I wriggled out of his reach. "Oh nothing, just.... you looked embarresed." He said. "Well I am not thank you!" I grumbled

I lept up in the air and I started flying. Here is a secret about me; even with a broken wing I can fly perfectly and still get an A+.I quickly flew away but they caught up. "Leave me alone!" I yelled at fang. Everyone I looked at him, I got butterflies in my stomach. Why do I feel this way? I don't feel like this around anyone.

He followed me until I landed at an abandoned house and went inside. He won't follow me inside that's for sure. I shut the door as I went in. "Nice try" I mumbled and passed out on the floor unexpectedly.
---------------------------------------------------------
Sry I ended it like that but it's getting late. I'm tired and I shall do better tomorrow. See you later my wattpadians