Reunited

-millies pov
Finally back with the cast. Netflix had renewed stranger things for season 6 which was great. I was in my Uber with Paige and sadie.

Sadie: You excited to see everyone mils
Millie: Yeah definitely just hopefully it won't be awkward with all the drama

The boys were upset especially Finn with Jacob cheating on me 2 times. They say I could do better plus the boys have been throwing shade at him as well especially Noah and Finn. But they don't know I'm in a secret contract to help Jacob be relevant and I was suppose to break up with him when I turn 18 but I fired my manager which means the contract changed and I was thinking of breaking up with him soon at the right time. I would never date him. We arrived at the hotel me and sadie  saw Noah and gaten.
Noah: Sup ladies!
Me and sadie hugged him tight then saw gaten.
Millie: Gaten! You've cut your hair
Gaten: I saw tired of looking like a hippy when ever I wore my beanies.
Me Noah and sadie laughed and gave gaten a hug.
*17 minutes later*
Me and Noah and sadie and gaten waited for Finn and Caleb. We saw a car pull up and then I saw Finn first. I saw him and his cheekbones and freckles that looked like stars trying to connect shapes and saw his original crazy short curly hair. I had a crush on him that became bigger because of the fillie shippers after seeing edits. I was thinking of telling him soon after I break up with Jacob. Maybe

Finn's Pov: I Saw Noah And Sadie and gaten and Millie. We have been kinda awkward with Jacob. But there where rumors they might break up which I hope like the fillie shippers.

Caleb: So finnie you excited?
Finn: kinda bro

*15 mins later*
So apparently the hotel had a fire last year and repaired it to where it was 2 per room. It was sadie and noah. Gaten and Caleb. Me and Millie.....

3rd person pov
The kids settled down in there rooms and where gonna meet up in Finn and millies room for a sleepover in a hour after adjusting in there rooms. Finn and Millie had a king size bed where Finn was sitting down on his phone. Millie came out with Jean shorts and a shirt the said Jordan Air With Her Glasses.
Finn: You look nerdy
Millie: Oh shut up *and was laughing*
Finn: Can't make me
Millie walked quickly and grabbed Finn's phone.
Finn: I'm taller Millie
She smiled and hid the phone behind her back. Finn tackled her on the bed and started tickling her.
Millie: Finn stop! I'm gonna die
Finn: Give it back then
The door opened and Caleb sadie noah gaten came in all smirking and wide mouthed.
Sadie: We innterrupting something?
Gaten: Finn why you on top of Millie?
Finn looked down and realized and got red while Millie laughed. Then quickly got up.
Caleb: Well then!
The group all talked about season 6 and then decided to play spin-the-bottle

{Sorry if boring but definitely adding spice next chapter also it was a intro}