Caught

*⚠️⚠️⚠️EXTREME SHIT TOO MUCH SPICE!!! Holy water needed it's kinda smut you don't need to read⚠️⚠️⚠️*

Millies pov: I remember Finn attacking Jacob he kept punching and punching and kicking him then I saw Wyatt get Finn out of there he dragged them onto the floor then me and Jack got to the side of Finn to see if he was okay. He had his eyes open for a bit and then close them he was pretty drunk for a fact.

Jack: help me get him up

Jack got one side of Finn and I bent down and got the other side then we both picked him up at the same time. We dragged him out of the crazy party house cuz we were walking out of the door I turned to Lilia and said

Millie: thanks for the party but I have to take this boy home

She laughed and said "bye"

Me and Jack dragged him towards our car then I open the passenger door let Finn inside and close it on him.

Millie: thanks for the help jack

Jack: look here's my number text me back when Finns ok.

Me and Jack exchanged numbers and we hugged and said bye.

I got in the driver's seat and turned and saw Finn open his eyes.

Finn: hey what happened...?

Millie: you beat Jacob ass I'm taking us home.

Finn: I don't remember a thing all I remember was drinking beer and going outside with you.

Millie: do you remember what you did to me outside with Wyatt and chosen

He opened his eyes big

Finn: what I do?!

Millie: You threatened to throw me in the pool you said you wouldn't if I said you were my daddy.

Finn got red and I started laughing

Millie: then Wyatt and chosen left you said I've called you daddy before I slapped you.

Finn rubbed his cheek. Then started laughing.

We finally got back to the hotel sin was not drunk but he had a horrible headache we went upstairs and turned a hotel open the door then closed it quietly because the other cast mates were sleeping in their rooms. I took off my jacket and shoes and didn't bother to change. Then i turned and saw Finn push up against the wall.

Finn's pov: I pushed Millie against the wall making a big thud next to noah and sadies room. I didn't care.

Finn: so you called me your daddy?

Millie got red and just chuckled

Millie: Yeah to save me from being thrown in the pool.

Finn: am I though?

Millie: I don't know.

I got closer to her and kissed her roughly. I picked her up by her thighs. Our lips moving together perfectly like a pattern. I moved my lips slowly to millies neck. I kissed around all neck. She loudly moaned.

Millie: take me to the bed

Finn Did not taking his lips from her neck. Millie tugged at his shirt and took it off. Finn moved his lips back to millies cherry flavored lips. Finn took off millies shirt. Then she took off her pants. Finn slipped off his shoed. Millie took off his pants. They never disconnected theirs lips. They stopped. Then looked in each others eyes.

Finn: Millie you thinking what I'm thinking...?

Millie groaned and started to think.

Millie: fuck it....

Finn laughed and made out again. He repositioned Millie on the bed. The bed made a load thud. He took off his boxers. Then millies Calvin Klein off. He stopped kissing her.

Finn: here we go....

Millie nodded then he did it. Millie groaned. So did finn

Just as Finn was gonna pull out. The door opened fast. Sadie caleb and noah and gaten opened the door.

Gaten: Guys we hear ban-

Sadie and caleb yelled. Noah fainted.
Gaten puked. Finn flipped out the bed then Millie ran to the restroom. Everyone was in shook. They didn't know what they just confronted. Gaten kept puking. Caleb and sadie tried to wake up noah. After 10 minutes. The group sat in a circle trying to process everything. Sadie couldn't look at them. Noah was having anxiety. Caleb looked up at everyone and said.

Caleb: I'm sorry we should have knocked.

Everyone laughed.

Millie: we should have locked the door.

Noah: was how the party

Finn: Fine...

Millie: guys.... Me and finn are dating. Noah has known. Me and Jacob had a fake relationship to make him relevant.

Everyone except finn and noah were shook.

Gaten: wow

Caleb: well my ship has sailed

Sadie: how long?

Finn: 3 weeks.

Noah: I walked in on them making out that's how I found out.

Everyone laughed. Finn put his arm around Millie.

Millie looked at sadie.

Millie: since we came out with our secret it's everyone elses turn.........