Baby Notice Me [Sehun]

I always watch her from afar.

She is an extrovert girl yet introvert at the same time.
She might seems bubbly and cheer but deep inside I knew, she is the opposite of that.
She is the youngest in her family yet she is one of the strongest.
Her mother and father is not like the normal parents.
Especially her father. He is abusive and always takes control to family. She got three more sisters from her mother's side and two brothers and a sister from her father's side.
Her mother once married before and already have three daughter before she met her father. While her father, he is just plainly cruel and the definition of irresponsible. Her mother is his second wife and he already got three kids before with his first wife.

For me, her father just marrying her mother for her money. Well, her mother is quite stable in terms of money and her late grandfather is one the important person in the political industry.

Although her family can be considered as wealthy, but she is living the life opposite to that. She is just a plain jane. She work at several places as her part time job to support her life.

I always adore her from afar. She looks strong but I knew she is just a fragile girl on the inside. Watching her from afar is the only thing I can do. She build her wall so high that no one else can climb. She shut her door for everyone else.

One day, I waited for her outside the cafe that she work like I usually do. Her brother came and ask her to be home. She refuse to follow him but her brother force her inside the car. I don't know what happened after that since I never see her after that incident.

Two months after that, I give up searching for her. She is nowhere to be seen. I drive myself home and walk pass the living room with my heavy and slow steps.

"Hunnie, remember what I said before? Seems like you can't provide us with what we want. It is about the time to follow with our flow."

"Arraseo mummy." That is what I can afford to answer her. I am not in the mood for that.

I regretted not to be able to approach her. Watching her from afar is what a coward does and seems like I am one of them too. Not minding about it anymore, I decided to follow whatever my mom plan for me.

"It is for your own good Hunnie." She said.

Yada yada mummy. I give up with my future.

⚫️⚫️

"You may kiss the bride now." The father said after he close his book in front of me and my wife that my parents arrange for me.

I latch the veil from her face. I was about to look how my wife look for the first time. To my surprise I the face I really familiar with.

"Hunnie, what are you doing? Kiss your wife now son." I can heard my mother said on the crowd.

My face come nearing her and I smile widely.

"I will remove your sadness away from your life my dear lawful wife."

"Huh?" She looks confused.

I tilted my head and place my lips on hers. If felt nice and right. I place my both hands on both side of her cheeks and smile before deepen the kiss.

"I'm in love with you for a long time my dear wife. Never knew that good brought us together as one today. I knew how high you build your wall but I am willing to climb it. I love you dear. I do."

I can sense her smile when her lips lightly touch mine when I talk near to her face, not even letting go my grip on her side face.

"I know Sehunnie. I love you too." And this time, she is the one who approached me for another kiss.