one

I woke up with a pounding headache, my body sore, and alone. I turned to my side and expected Luke to be there, but he wasn't. I was in the middle of a yawn when I realised where I was; Ashton's room.

Why the fuck was I? I've been to Ashton's house, but never slept in his room. I honestly didn't remember shit from last night, I blacked out during my sixth bottle of beer, and I only remember Luke and I coming upstairs. But not into Ashton's room.

I stood up and walked over to the mirror, and noticed I was wearing boxers and an oversized t-shirt. Luke must have put it on me, so I didn't sweat it.

Pulling my hair into a ponytail, my jaw dropped. There was a small hickey under my jaw, not too small, but small enough to cover with concealer.

It's not that I was surprised Luke gave me a hickey. But Luke was more of a vanilla-sex type of person. I rarely got hickeys unless he was angry at me. Fun.

I picked up my dress, and my fucking underwear, off the floor and stripped down from these clothes, praying no one would walk in. I was just too lazy to go to the bathroom.

When I finished, I went downstairs to find my phone. I was so dizzy and tired, my body was sore, and I was annoyed at nothing.

"Luke?" I called out for my boyfriend.

The shower was running. I decided to wait on the bed to see when Luke would come back and sleep more. After being lost in my thoughts for quite some time, the sound of running water finally ceased.

"Luke, come back to bed. I miss you," I called out, hoping he could hear me. I had the biggest headache, and I needed Advil.

Luke and I had been through hell and back for the past three years, but I had loved him more than anything. He was sweet, caring, and great in bed. What more could I ask for?

The door opened. I expected Luke to say hello and kiss me, but it was... Ashton?

"Hi," he said. "Last night was fun."

"I guess so, I don't remember anything. Where's Luke?"

"Luke?" Ashton had a weird look on his face.

"My boyfriend, yes. Your friend. Why am I even here? Where did you sleep last night?" I felt like I was about to vomit.

"Lilly, I slept with you."