Chapter 1

*★★****Carmen's Pov*★★*****

Today was the day me and my cousin's move away from are abusive uncle Kirk.He is a devilish monster that we all hate with a passion.And the main reason we're moving is because he is the reason why my aunt left with my little sister Camille.But I still can survive.I woke up and did my hygiene routine.Then started my shower water then jumped in.While I'm in here let me introduce myself.Hi, I'm Carmen Diamond Smith.I'm light skinned.I have a bull nose piercing and blue hair.I'm Cherokee,White, Dominican.And I'm 19 years old and went to college when I was 15.Yeah I'm Hella smart.I just graduated and when I was 5 years old my mom was kidnapped.To this day I don't know who kidnapped her or why my dad left me with my lovely Auntie but my horrible uncle.Anyways I got out the bathroom and into my bedroom.Went to my suitcase because I needed clothes and I packed all my stuff already.Picking out my red and black plaid shirt,A black Bandeau, Black shorts,black and red tube sock and black platform boots.Then I went to my vanity grabbed my comb,brush,gel,oil,foam and hair ties.Then I started making my already natural curly hair curler.When I was done I put a black bow headwrap on my hair.Grabbed my phone off the charger and pulled my charger out the outlet and put it in my purse.Went in my cousin Aerika room.I love her so much she my roll dog.She light skin with big brown eyes and honey and light brown hair.Big boobs and butt like me and curves.

Me:Aeriiiiiiii!!!!!!

I yelled seeing her curling her hair.I went over to where she was as she finshed her hair.I put her in a bear hug after she put the flat iron down.

Aerika:Hey boo

She says with a smile I love so much.

Me:Hey did you pack your stuff

Aeri(Aerika) : Yes and it's in the truck.And I woke Cas and lexi up.

Me:Ok hurry up before uncle kirk wake up.

Aeri:I am done.

She says pulling away from are hug.

Me:Ok come on

She grabbed purse after putting all her things in it.I walked to my other cousin Alexis room.She was on the bed crying. I guess I would to because Uncle Kirk would beat her the most just because she would fight back.

Me: What's wrong?

Lexi:2 things.1st I'm happy we're leaving that bastard.And 2nd I'm pregnant with Kashawn baby.

Me and Aeri: WHAT!!!!!!!

Kashawn is her no good boyfriend.

Lexi:He said it ain't his

She said crying harder.

Me and Aeri: Awwweee baby come here.

We said opening our arms and she launched into them.

Lexi:What imma do now!

Me:We all will help ok.

Lexi:Okay

She said pulling away from our big hug.

Me:Ready.

Lexi:Yes I'm ready.

With that being said we all ran to Cas room and what I saw made run to my room and get my pistol.

†★★†★★†★★†★★†★★†★★†★

To be continue………………

Cliffhanger!!!!!!!!