- Magic - part 7 -

“Now you have to find one thing. A sort of note book. Where all your spells are in. I have one to” I said and showed mine.

 I have one to” I said and showed mine

“Cool” he said. We go into the shop and search for one. We found one

and then went to the school

and then went to the school. “Okay. It’s not normal to have students in the middle of the year. You have to sit in a group. We have 3 groups. The okonda, where I’m in. the wochenjera, where my sister is in and....the sort of bad ones: the kusamba. Our head professor, it’s a woman, is going to choose. She can sort of feel the feelings if you hear the groups” I said. He nodded and we went in. everyone was looking weird at us. Ugh I better teleported. “Have you found a boyyy hahah” “no she never can find a boy! She’s too stupid for that!” “Owh yeah indeed haha that was a good one” “leave her alone!” I heard. It was my sister. “Who’s that?” she asked. “Alice, this is Marcus, Marcus this is Alice, my sister” I said. “Nice to meet you” he said. “Nice to meet you to” she said. “I will explain everything later” I said and smiled. She nodded. We go to the office and I knock the door. “Come in” she said. We went in and I begin. “Hello misses. I have here Marcus with me. He just discovered that he is a wizard. He got through the portal and he has an own wand and pet and so on. I know it’s difficult to get a student in the school in the middle of the year but yeah… I thought I maybe could try” I said. “Wow y/n. you try always something hu?” she said and smiled. “Yes miss” I said. “Marcus come here” she said. Marcus goes to her and she asks him some questions.