- Magic - part 12 -

Martinus came running to me breathing heavily. “Wow Martinus. What’s wrong?” I asked. “Your… sister...” he said breathing in and out fast. “What’s with her?” I asked “c…come” he said. We run to the place where she is. “Now it’s enough” a girl said and slammed her against the wall. “Hey stop that!” I screamed and run to them. I throw the girl on the ground. “Sis it’s okay. I’m strong enough. I’m ol…” I didn’t let her end. “Yes you’re older but I don’t care.” I said. I took my wand and did a spell that the girl couldn’t move. Only speak. “What have you done” she asked. “Why you attack my sister?” I asked angry.  “She’s always the best and it’s enough” she said angry. “And? Is that so bad. You have to work for it! Better do that!” I said. “What’s happening here?” one of the professors said. “She attacked Alice.” I said. “And I did a spell so she can’t move” I said. “Okay. It’s good that you stopped it but it’s not the intention to put a spell on her” “I know I’m sorry” I said. The professor took the girl with him and I go to Alice. “Who was that? I never saw her…” I said. “She is new this year. I didn’t saw her to first but now I know her” she said. “You okay?” Martinus asked. “Yeah thanks that you got my sister” she said. “You’re welcome” he said. “Go” I heard. Hu? “You will pay” I heard again. I looked around but saw nobody. “What is it y/n?” Marcus asked. “Didn’t you hear that?” I asked. He shakes his head. “Let it” I said and we go back to the lesson.