Chapter 1

China strummed her guitar and was trying to come up with her new song lyrics. "Think China, Think!"China told herself in frustration. She then strummed her guitar again until Olive came in the room, crying."What's wrong Olive? Did you lose to Angus when you guys played checkers?"China asked cluelessly.
"Of course not! No one can beat this girl!" Olive explained,while pointing her two thumbs to herself. "Then what's wrong?"China said.
"I miss Fletcher!" She wailed.
"There, there," China comforted,patting her friend's back.
"I know that he's stupid, weak, and that I'm way out of his league,but I still miss him!"she cried. China knew how much her friend missed Fletcher. Heck, China missed him too. She missed seeing him fail at certain things while Olive laughed and she missed watching his artwork. Olive cried ever since he left and China was always there to hear her sobbing. One time Olive cried so much that Chine continuously hit her head onto her desk. "Don't worry Olive, I'm sure someday we'll see him again,"China reassured. "You're right," Olive sniffed.
"You need some tissues?"China asked while carrying a box of tissues and handing it to Olive.
"Thanks buddy," Olive answered. She pulled out a clean white tissue and noisily blew her nose onto it.
"Here ya go," Olive said, offering the used tissue to China.
"Just keep it," China smiled, trying not to gag.
Olive tossed the tissue into the trash bin. "So, what are you up to?" Olive asked.
"Just trying to come up with lyrics for my new song," China sighed.
"How does it go?"
"Well it goes like this," China answered. She began strumming her guitar and stopped abruptly. "Is that all?" Olive asked.
China nodded her head in disappointment.
"Don't worry China I'll help you," Olive winked. She ran into her closet and came out with a rap outfit. She picked up a baseball cap and put it on backwards.

"Elf on my windowsill, next to the doily.Had some mice stew but it was too olive oily.
My skills to recount are innately phenomenal.
Four dents in my bumper but the damage is nominal.
Holla!" Olive rapped.

China gave herself a face palm and started to groan. "Olive, that was the rap that tricked you into nominating yourself for student council," China informed.
"I know, it's just really catchy yo!"Olive replied.
"Olive I'm serious, I need to come up with a song for Mr. Grundy's party!"China explained.
"I'm sure you'll come up with something."
"I hope so," China responded, while beginning to write lyrics, but quickly crossing them out.
"You just need some inspiration,"Olive implied." And I know the perfect place!"
*******************
The girls both found themselves in library. "Really Olive, a library?"China snapped.
"What? It gives me inspiration,"Olive said. China just laughed at her friend, what could she do about her?
That's until China spotted Hudson. Her heart suddenly fluttered.
Hudson walked towards China with a charming smile. "Hey China,"he greeted.
"Hey Hudson, what are you doing here?"China asked.
"Well I decided to transfer to your school to help with my rapping career,"he answered.
"Awesome...," China giggled.
"Yeah, um. I gotta go but I'll see you around,"he said awkwardly.
"Ooh! Someones got a crush!"Olive teased when Hudson left.
"Who, me! No way! He's just a friend!"China stammered.
" Sure," Olive said sarcastically.
"Okay, well I'm going to find some inspiration while you.... do whatever you usually do,"China said. China left the library, in search for inspiration. Olive grabbed a thick book that was full of historical events and began reading.
********************
Lexi looked at herself in the mirror. "You are so gorgeous, yes you are,"Lexi said arrogantly to herself. While looking at the mirror her phone rang. She looked at the caller ID and knew that it was Paisley. "Hey Paisely,"Lexi said cheerfully."How's Webster High doing?"
"Webster High is fine, but everything has changed when you guys transferred and......Agh!"Paisley screamed suddenly.
"Paisley are you okay?"Lexi asked.
"Yeah I'm fine, I just tripped. It probably wasn't a good idea to buy 10 inch heels,"Paisley laughed.
"Oh Paisley, you are definitely not the brightest crayon in the crayon box," Lexi informed.
"What! I'm not a crayon! Lexi that was so rude!"exclaimed Paisley.
"It's just an expression Paisley,"Lexi giggled.
"Oh right.....what's an expression?"Paisley asked.
"Well it's when....."
"Agh!" Paisely interrupted.
"Paisley? Hello? You there?"Lexi asked.
The phone hung up. 'She probably fell again' Lexi thought. She then got her mirror and began looking at herself. After 25 minutes of looking at herself, Lexi finally left her room. She walked to the Z tech entrance and plopped onto a couch. Suddenly her eyes followed a boy who she knew she saw before. 'I saw him in New York!' Lexi said in her thoughts. 'He's cute, but not as cute as me obviously. I should make my move'
So Lexi went towards Hudson and twirled her blonde hair. "Hi ya hot stuff," Lexi flirted." What brings you around Z tech?"
"Well I wanted to fulfill my rapping career so I decided to transfer here,"Hudson answered.
"That is soo cool,"Lexi giggled flirtatiously.
"I guess,"Hudson replied.
"Well I'm Lexi Reed, but I'm sure you already knew that because everyone knows me,"She said.
"Okay?" Hudson responded, feeling slightly violated.
"Okay, let's make it quick. I want to to be my boyfriend!"Lexi told him.
"Boyfriend! I barely know you!"Hudson exclaimed.
"Okay then. I'm pretty, funny, smart, and pretty,"Lexi said casually." And I want you to be my boyfriend."
"What! No way! Listen Lexi, I don't like you that way and I don't even know you that well. I don't think you even know me that well! So how about finding another guy to be your boyfriend,"He answered.
"Now listen here, whatever your name is! I'm Lexi Reed, the most popular girl in the face of the Earth, and I'm giving you a chance to be my boyfriend! And you will be my boyfriend, because Lexi always gets what she wants! Capisce ?"
"No, I don't capisce!"Hudson said.
"Well to bad! You are going to be my boyfriend if you like it or not!"Lexi cackled.
"Sorry Lexi, but I don't want to be your girlfriend!"He snapped.
Lexi started to cry, fake crying actually. Everyone at the walking around the Z-tech entrance glared at Hudson. "What! No I didn't.... You see, she's faking!"Hudson stammered.
"I'm not faking,"Lexi lied while pretending to sniffle.
"How dare you break a girls' heart!"someone shouted.
"Yeah! Poor girl!"shouted another person.
Everyone then starting Booing at Hudson and also started to throw things at him.
"Ow! What the heck! Hey stop it!" Hudson shouted while being hit with things.
"So you still don't want to be my boyfriend?"Lexi whispered so only Hudson could hear.
"Alright, alright! I surrender! I'll be your boyfriend!"he shouted.
"Yay!" Lexi squealed excitedly.
She gave Hudson a hug and pulled him away from the crowd who immediately stopped throwing things.
*******************
"I can't think of anything!"China huffed.She jumped on her bed and screamed in her pillow. "Blah, feather in my mouth," China said while pulling the feather that came out of her pillow.Suddenly Olive came in looking worriedly at China. For some reason she was holding ice cream and a box of tissues."Hey buddy,"Olive said."Remember how you said that you didn't have a crush on Hudson?"
"Yeah Olive I do, and I don't like Hudson,"she lied.
"Well, how does it make you feel if I told you that Hudson is going out with Lexi?"Olive asked.
"WHAT! Are you joking! It's not happening is it?"
"Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but it's true. That rumor is spreading like wild fire," Olive said, handing the tissue box to China.
"But you said that it was a rumor, as in it might no be true, right?"China asked hopefully.
"No, it's true. I saw them holding hands and it made me gag,"Olive informed.
"NOO!"China screamed while getting her guitar and slamming it against the wall.
"I knew you like Hudson, I knew it!"Olive said.
"Wait, something's not right here. Lexi and Hudson don't know each other well, do they? I mean I never saw them talk to each other and then all of a sudden they're a couple. There's something fishy about this,"China said."No really, something's really fishy! I can smell it."
"Sorry China. I'm eating a salmon," Angus responded.
"What in the world! Angus, how did you get in here?"China asked.
"I just opened the door,"Angus said with his mouth full of salmon.
"Haven't you heard of knocking?"Olive asked.
"Of course, I just don't usually do it,"Angus responded."Anyways, since Fletcher isn't here and you guys broke up I thought....."
Before Angus could finish, Olive grabbed a cup of Lemonade and splashed it on his face.
"Not again!"Angus wailed as he quickly left the room.
China sat in her bad and pouted. "You want some Ice cream?"Olive offered.
"What flavor is it?"
"Chocolate,"Olive answered.
"Give me the whole container,"China said.

Thanks for reading!
There will be more on the way :o)