Chapter 1: Transfer Student

Hey, I'm Shinkō Bakane, or at least that's my name in Japanese. I'm a student from x-cross academy in London, and today I've arrived in Japan. The school I'm transferring to is none other than UA High.

-
[A/N] I'll give you a brief description of the character so she's a familiar face:
hair is long /sky blue
golden small eyes
5ft25inches ptall
blood type is O
And last but not least: her birthday is 21st July
-

Shinkō is a very quiet and introverted girl, she doesn't bother with making friends cause she knows that they won't be with her through it all. She's a 15year old orphan, who doesn't care much for others and is unfamiliar to love.

She walks up to the year 1 door and goes in casually, holing onto her rucksack straps with her head down and a blunt look along her face. She made a beat with her steps, she loved music all too much, it's noticeable seeing as she was wearing big red beats headphones. She was walking to the beat, of her favourite song 'control' by Halsey. Its a dark song but it describes her and her lifestyle perfectly.

She didn't realise it but she had been humming and it caught the attention of a golden haired boy. He looked over at her and smiled, he jogged up to her but she didn't notice. Her eyes were closed, she was humming and slightly smiling. She begun to dance on the spot, she was always passionate about dancing alone, it was her example of complete freedom. She spun around, bouncing to a different song: 'chained to the rhythm' by Katy Perry, which wasn't a song that she was familiar with, but she enjoyed the lyrics that matched with her feelings of dancing, and the beat which was very hyped.

The boy began to dance with her, he moved to the beat nicely, since he could hear it through her headphones. He smiled excitedly and was jumping about until he bumped into her by accident. It took her completely out of the music and away from the beat. She was still, not knowing what to do. She played with her fingers, eyes still closed and music still blasting in her ears but she could not hear it. Everything slowed down and went dark for her in that moment. The boy put his hand on her shoulder and shocked her out of whatever darkness she was surrounded in.

"Hey," she looked up at a fair skinned boy with golden hair that had a streak of black running through it, he was softly smirking but it was a kind smile at the same time. "It's okay, it was my fault. I bummed into you, I'm sorry. I was just enjoying dancing with you!"

She was taken back by this and looked bluntly to the floor, pushing his hand off her shoulder. She walked away and turned the corner vaguely.

The boy watched her walk away and put his finger on his chin pushing his bottom lips up. I wonder why she ran... he thought, dumbly.

--

Class 1A was loud but it was soon silenced by a neat blue haired tall man-child; Iida. "EVERYBODY TAKE YOUR SEATS AND  STOP THE CHATTER! CLASS IS ABOUT TO START, WE MUST BE READY FOR SENSEI!" He said loudly at the front of the class using hand gestures.

Everyone took their seats and Iida rushes to his once everyone was quiet.

Soon after Mr Aizawa walked in the class, as tired as he normally looks, but this time with a blue haired, olive toned teen.
They both stopped at the front of the classroom. Mr Aizawa nudged the girl and said for her to write her name on the board and introduce herself and her quirk. She nodded and silently turned to the giant chalkboard on the wall behind her. She was shaken by all the eyes on her.