Chapter 5: Bakane vs Bakugou

"FIRST UP SHINKŌ BAKANE VS KATSUKI BAKUGOU!" All Might shouted into the speakers as Bakugou got up.

"What?!" Kaminari said aloud, "wait All Might sensei... they.. can't.."

"What is it Young Denki?" All Might turned to Kaminari and spoke quieter.

"They.. She's new and they got into a small fight yesterday... she slapped him for breaking her stuff.. I think he'll try and get revenge" Kaminari looked down with a sad expression.

All Might placed his hand on Kaminari's shoulder as he said, "If I think it gets to rough for her then I promise to stop the fight." He put a thumbs up and gave his signature smile. Kaminari gave a fake smile and walked off to sit in the stands.

Shinkō was on the opposing side to Bakugou in the arena. He looked angry but was smiling still, as he crouched down low and had his hands out ready to fight. Shinkō stood awkwardly, and as far from him as possible, waiting for the match to star--"GO!" All Might yelled and Bakugou was off. Running towards her as fast as possible.

Shinkō was surprised but she knew he would try and make the first move so she had to think quick.

Cementos.... his quirk is to manipulate any type of concrete flooring. DAMMIT just my luck.. the floor isn't cemented. She was in deep thought, as her quirk took a lot of intelligence.

"WHY YOU JUST STANDING THERE! IM COMING FOR YOU, BITCH!" Katsuki was running low but then started to use his quirk to boost him towards her.

Crap Crap Crap. "Ah! Shit FUCK IT" she screamed as she broke her wrist making her bone extend out her arm, whacking Bakugou away. "Jayden! Quirk: bone manipulation, able to bring his bones out of his body as long as he has a broke bone!" Painful quirk but it works.

Shinkō dropped to the floor while her bone went back into her body and she healed herself. Recovery Girl, Quirk: rapid healing. Shinkō stood and walked towards Bakugou. His face was growing more and more deep into anger as he got up and raced towards Shinkō.

They were soon in front of eachother when Bakugou went to punch her in the face but she was quick enough to grab his hand and then used his quirk against him. "Bakugou, Quirk: explosion, nitrogen sweat causes his explosions to be as big as he wants--" she was cut off by a grande to the face.

"SHINKO!!!!!!" Kaminari shouted from the stands, right on the edge of the barrier. He was filled with the tension and his own fear, as the smoke was clearing up.

It wasn't long before the smoke cleared and revealed Shinkō in a bubble of solid air. It was layered over and over. Showing cracks on the outer shell from the impact.

"What the... WHAT THE FUCK YOU STUPID BITCH!" Bakugou shouted in anger. "GET THE FUCK OUT YOU PUSSY!" He begun to punch the barriers. But soon enough stopped when she released herself, and then went in to punch him in the face. Her fist was met with his palm as he grabbed her fist with one hand and her wrist with the other, flipping her over him.

She was smacked onto the floor, but got him back as soon as possible by punching him in the nose while she hit the floor. Bakugou moved back after getting hit and held his nose, trying to stop the blood. Shinkō lay on the floor for a moment before coming to her senses and getting up. She was bent down on the floor, her legs holding her up along with one arm, she was crouched down with one leg out and her hand in front. She was staring at Bakugou waiting for him to make a move. Before shouting "What? Don't tell me the bomb head boy is scared?" She smirked and for the first time felt happy to be at UA.

"Tch, never" he smirked as a reply to her question, and ran for her not noticing her plan was to get him over to her. He grabbed her face and pulled her up, her feet still on the floor. She still had a smile on her face.