Chapter 3: Someone to hold onto

[A/N] SORRYYYYYY omg this is so late but I've been dealing with depression and school n shit.. sorry it's not you guys problem I promise I will TRY to meet some sort of deadline with this...? Maybe I'll start writing a specific day.. comment what you think please.
Again so sorry: ON TO PART 3!!!

----
"It's you..." Shinkō hid behind her door, her eyes still puffed up and red from crying.

"I can't help to much.. a-about the headphones.. but I can be someone to hold onto..." A gentle but husky voice spoke from the person on the other side of the door.

"No. I don't want you or the headphones. Just leave." She pushed the door to slam it shut, clearly still upset and felt like crying again. But was stopped by the boys hand on the door.

Kaminari forced his way into her house only to have her drop to the floor, against the front door making it slam shut and start to cry into her knees once again.

"Sh, shh, shh," Kaminari hushed her tears as he sat on his knees next to her, putting the headphones down and going to hug her. "Why are you still crying?.. don't be hurt by Bakugou, he's a good brain with a shit temper, I'm sure he didn't mean to hurt you."

Shinkō didn't reply but she let herself be embraced by the calming and soft emotioned boys arms. She found herself clinging on tight to the back of his shirt as she cried out. Her actions touched Kaminari differently as she whimpered into his chest and was basically pulling at his skin on his back. What she was doing made him cry too, but not out of physical pain; just the fact that this girl was so beat up over a pair of old grubby beats headphones, which looked like the only glamorous thing in her life, and he wanted to know more.

"I'm sorry" she cried out, "I'm so sorry!!"

Kaminari gritted his teeth, squinting his eyes and clenched onto her tighter, making more tears pull out of his tear ducts. He knew why she was sorry but he didn't care much, he just wanted her to be okay.

"Don't.. don't apologise, I'm okay.. but I should be the one that's sorry.. sorry that this happened."

It was silent after that, a few hic's and heavy breaths, but no more tears and no more words.

-

He picked her up as he felt her grip loosen, she was asleep in his arms. He didn't feel as though it was his place to go looking around in her room, even if it was just to put her in bed, so he sat with her on her small one seat sofa. He flicked up the bottom end of the chair and had her lay over him so he didn't have to let her go. A beige fluffy blanket sat on the small table next to the chair, Kaminari grabbed it and fluffed it out onto her.

Kaminari watched her sleep peacefully, but he knew peace was the last thing she actually had. He run his fingers through the top of her long sky blue hair, as he remembered her big blue eyes crying and tearing up for the last time. He gave a small sad sympathy smile before he closed his eyes, resting his hand on her head.

Before allowing himself to fall asleep, he felt a discomfort in how his shirt was embedded into his back due to Shinkō's nails, and so he took it off gently, trying not to wake the sleeping beauty.

An hour went by before Kaminari feel asleep. And they both lay completely silent, seeming happy to the blind eye as they slept their worries away.

- 2-3 HOURS LATER -

Shinkō stretched into Kaminari, making a weird and loud noise. She was wiping he drool off her lip when she noticed his body heat. She sat up looking at him.

Head back, mouth open, drool falling, and a light graze of a blush along his face. She noticed he had taken off his school shirt which lay on the floor slightly bloodstained form her scratch marks. She immediately felt bad but also didn't really care.