Chryliz

"what are you doing?" Liz questioned.
Chyrssa held Liz's wrists against the closet wall above the smaller girls head, keeping her from trying to do anything.
"Shhhh," Chryssa said covering Liz's mouth with her other hand to keep Liz quiet.
"I told you sneaking into here would be a bad idea," Liz said muffled by the other girl's hand.
"I don't think it was a bad idea." She responded moving the hand.
"How could you say that we..." Liz spoke but was cut off by chyrssa's lips. Liz reluctantly kissed back, before pulling back.

"Not now," Liz said softly.
"Yes now," Chyrssa replied seductively kissing Liz's jaw bone as she let out a soft breath. Slowly chyrssa moved down to her neck. Liz gripped her hands into a ball suppressing her moans as her girlfriend lightly sucked on her sensitive skin. Chyrssa stopped holding onto her wrists and held onto her waist pulling her closer. Almost instantly Liz wrapped her arms around the taller girls neck and hid her face in Chryssa's shoulder. She grabbed onto Liz's thighs and pulled her up. Instinctively she wrapped legs around Chyrssa's hips keeping her from falling. Chryssa pulled away from Liz's neck and took a short moment to admire her work, she lifted Liz's head from her shoulder and kissed her. They kissed for what seemed to be forever. Slowly Chryssa moved her left hand from Liz's thigh up to her neck. She pulled Liz closer as their tounges danced with each other. Liz pulled back to catch her breath and looked into the almond skinned girl's eyes. They starred in each other's eyes for a second or two.

"I love you," Liz said breathlessly.
"I love you too," Chryssa replied.

Liz pulled Chryssa in for another passionate kiss. moving her hand down Liz's body to her hip. Chryssa started playing with Liz's pants line. The eager girl pulled back from the kiss again almost forgetting that they are in a closet.

"Just do it... please," Liz said looking down.

Chryssa moves her to the ground and lifted the girls head up to kiss her. She started to unbutton Liz's pants and unzipped them then slowly slipped her hand Into Liz's pants. Chryssa played Liz though her underwear feeling how wet she was. she let out let out a muffled moan into the kiss as a jolt of energy spread through her. Chryssa stopped toying with her and slipped her hand into Liz's underwear. They continued kissing each other as Chryssa slipped her finger into Liz making her moan deeply into the kiss. She pulled back and hid her face on Chryssa's chest. Chryssa continued to pump her finger in and out of Liz's vagina. The pale girl tried to hold in her moans as Chryssa added a second finger. Liz's legs fell weak from the sensation as she wrapped her arms around chyrssa to keep herself from falling.
"Who knew a closet could be sexy?" Chyrssa asked.
"Shut up, don't...ruin this," Liz said as she suppressed her moans.
"I don't think I could." Chryssa seductively whispered into her ear, before she slowly nibbled on Liz's earlobe. Moving her trail of kisses right under her ear. Liz held her breath and pulled herself into Chryssa as she picked up her pace. She started to suck on Liz's sweet spot every now and then nibbling on her sensitive skin.
"Ch-chryssa...I-I'm about to..." Liz struggled to speak as a giant wave of pleasure surged through her body.
"I think you already did," Chryssa replied. Her fingers now soaked in Liz's inner liquids.
Chryssa removed her hand from her underwear as he grabbed Chryssa's hand. Slowly Liz took Chryssa's middle finger into her mouth and slowly licked it clean, tasting herself she moaned. She switched to her pointer finger and licked that one clean too, before cleaning up the rest of her own juices from Chryssa's hand.
"That was...Surprisingly hot." Chryssa said as Liz removing the taller girls hand from her mouth. Liz pulled Chryssa into a deep kiss. Their tounges fought against each other. Liz's hand slowly traveled down Chryssa's body all the way down to her pants. She started to undo them as she pulled from the kiss. Liz is a little shorter than chyrssa so she had to stand on her tippy toes to get a good kiss. She pulled down Chryssa's pants and smirked at her.
"Stay quiet," Liz said just loud enough so only they could hear it. Chyrssa nodded speechlessly as Liz slowly found her way down the girl's body. She pulled down Chryssa's panties. Liz slowly kisses up from her knee up to her hip. She slugged Chryssa's leg over her shoulder and slowly kissed her inner thigh. Impatiently Chryssa bucked her hips. Liz got the message but wanted to draw this out a little. She moved her slow kisses to the area chyrssa wanted the most attention and the moved away, earning a whine from Chryssa.
"Please" she whined quietly.
Liz gave in and started to kiss and lick at her most sensitive area. Bucking her hips again wanting more chyrssa held in a moan. Liz continued to selfishly toy with her as she lightly bit at Chryssa's womanhood.
"Fu.." She gasped but caught herself before she made a loud noise. Slowly Liz started to poke her tongue into her girlfriend. Twisting her tongue around Chryssa's insides she found a spot the got the most reaction out of her. Chyrssa pulled her hand up to her mouth and bit it to keep herself from being loud.
Liz added a finger into the mix and started playing with her some more. She could fell chyrssa's walls closing in her tongue and finger. Struggling not to moan she used her other hand to hold onto Liz's head, making sure she won't leave. Li's continued to eat at chyrssa as she pumped her finger faster. Chyrssa gasped as she felt her stomach tangle up trying to force out her cum. Liz knew she was so close to the end and started to nibble at chyrssa keeping her movements steady.
"I...fuck." She struggled.
But Liz knew what she was trying to say. She pushed further into pleasing her girlfriends as she added a second finger. Chyrssa muffled her moans as she was pushed over the edge, she came and Liz just kept up her movements. Taking in Chryssa's liquids. After she cleaned up down there she stood up and pulled her in for a kiss, chyrssa was in bliss as she kissed back. Liz pulled away from the kiss and started fixing herself up. Chyrssa joined not long after.