Chapter 20 Pt 2 - Unwanted Possibilities

Sylvie

Hello, My name Is Sylvia Mariee Carter-Wright, but my parents and close friends call me Sylvie. I'm 15 a sophomore now at Essex High. Today My family are moving from Miami Florida To Tappahannock VA. They say that I need to be closer to "Family" whatever that means. As we drove to our new house which is big but not as big as our old house, My parents kept asking me if I was mad at them because I was too quiet in the back seat with my baby brother. I must admit I was a little upset because I was leaving all my friends, but I wasn't that upset though. Honestly I was Kind of happy that we were moving. I'm the type who loves to travel, and besides it would be nice to see another season other than summer for once in my natural born life. When we arrived at our new home, I saw a Tall skinny boy storming out of a house across the street from ours. He looked as if he was in rage, and I could tell that he was crying. I hated seeing people cry even if I didn't know them I still felt sorry for them. Well, I'm the new girl now so I better leave it alone and stay out of people's business.

Cameron

I was upset that Londynn wasn't pregnant, I mean my biggest dream was to be a daddy. Guess I could be an uncle for now After all I am 18 so whats the rush. Janaee' and Chris are having a baby and I'm happy for them. Janaee' deserves the best but Chris's groupies dont seem to think so, She's dealt with the bullshit ass letters, managed to keep her grades up on honor roll, while taking care of Princess, and keeping Chris happy. Londynn has been slacking at everything, when I heard about what could've happened to Princess I swear on my life I wanted to slap the shit out of Londynn because she wasn't with me that day so why the fuck did she forget about her own fucking little sister. If Michael wasn't walking to the his ex house ain't no telling what would've happened to the poor little girl.She 8 fucking years old and knows NOTHING about sex,and I would like to keep it that way. The more I thought about it the angrier I got. I got so angry that when Londynn trailed her little ass towards me trying to give me a hug I slammed her against the wall and stormed out her room and the out her house with tears pouring from my eyes. I don't know where I was going but I wasn't going to stop walking.

Michael

I been getting this feeling of guilt lately, but I don't know what its about and who it's for. I've never felt this way at all, That's when I remembered what I did and instantly started laughing to myself. Me guilty nahh not in a million years will I ever be guilty. I mean, Yeah I shot him but hey the nigga still breathing right. As for Zenab, man oh man don't let me get started on her. I know a pregnant bitch when I see one and I know damn well I'm not the father of that unwanted seed growing inside her. Even if I was I will let that little bitch know that it's not wanted and will never be wanted. I should walk to her house now and kill the little unwanted bastard.

Christopher

As I struggled trying to get myself up out of the hospital bed before the doctor came in to help me up, I began to reflect on my life. I'm about to become a daddy in just 7 more months. I already missed 2 months of her pregnancy and I ain't missing no more. I don't wanna be the type of father who has to leave his child and babymother due to drug related business. I wanna be there for Janaee' , my mom and my child. I've decided that as soon as my leg heals I will be getting out of the drug game. No, its not gonna be easy but I can't fade Janaee' or my Mama getting a phone call at 3 in the morning stating I'm in jail or for them to come down to the morgue to identify my body. I just refuse to let that happen. as soon as graduation day gets here and before my unborn child gets here I wanna move Janaee', my Mama, and Princess-Mariee out of Tappa and to Another state where nobody that has an association with my drug dealing past. I would do anything to keep my family safe and I mean ANYTHING But I cant do that if I'm dead or not around.