CHAPTER 18: Brotherly Advice

Seth's POV

(1 month later)

Sasha's eight months along and I am freaking out. Even though there's still a month left, you never know when the baby can come.

I am out of my mind with worry. I want to be there when my baby is born, but what if she goes into labor when I am on Raw?

The fact that I could miss my child's birth is weighing me down a lot. Especially in my matches.

And speaking of, I can hardly focus on my matches these days. Like now, I'm actually in a match against The Miz and I can't even focus on him.

He throws me against the turn buckle and I fall and hold my head. He kicks me and I grab his leg and twist it.

He screams and kicks me and I roll out of the ring. I sit down at the barricade and rather myself.

Just when Miz runs towards me, I jump out of the way and he falls through the barricade. He lays still and I take that opportunity to drag him back to the ring.

Once he's inside, I pin him, but he kicks out. I groan and climb up to the turn buckle. He also climbs up, but I do the double suplex on him and pin him. I get the three count and my music starts.

After I'm done, I walk backstage and when I am in the locker room, Dean immediately approaches me.

"Dude what shitty excuse for a match was that?" Dean asks me with a concerned look etched on his face.

"I can't concentrate on my job anymore." I sigh loudly and sit on the bench.

"Sasha's fine. She calls you every second of the day." Dean states and a small smile makes its way onto my face. Dean already knows what's bothering before even asking.

"Yeah, but still. What if I miss my baby's birth? Or if she gets hurt and then I'm not there to help her?" I ask and he sighs.

"Look what you said now are both definite possibilities, but the way I see it is that either your brood over it like a girl or do something about it." He says plainly and I look at him expectantly.

"What can I do?" I ask exasperated.

"Ask Hunter if you can take the month off, just until after the baby's born. He won't have a problem. Cause let's be straight, you sucked out there." He says bluntly and I wince.

"I would've thanked you for he advice, but that's just rude." I say referring to his statement.

"I am just being honest. An amateur can do better than you. You made a lot of rookie mistakes out there." Dean says and gives me a knowing look.

"Yeah, I know, my mind just wasn't in it." I say and he snorts.

"No shit. You were too shitty. I mean that ankle twisting you did in the ring? Terrible, bro, just horrible." He says actually shivering and my mouth falls open.

"Jeez, there's no reason to hurt my feelings. That's sensitive shit." I say with a fake hurt expression and Dean laughs.

This guy, sometimes...

***

"Was it really necessary for you guys to follow me home?" I grumble while we're on the plane ride home.

"Yes it was, we want to see Sasha." Finn says while chewing on the peanuts.

"And I bought a crib for the baby and I want to install it." Roman says grinning.