Real Don't Lie

Authors Notes: Read, vote, comment and go read my new book ignorance is bliss, and check out reana coming out story.
Look is above
                                              -jaz

I hop in my new Aston Martin and make my way to work, I definitely have something for big if he tries to play me or embarass me, I'm tired of the disrespect he needs to be put in his place with his cocky ass, im not scared to stand up to his ass.

today I wore my hair flat ironed, and some leather skinny jeans with an I eat visual shirt and paired my outfit with my red bottoms.

I turn up the radio usher good kisser is playing

don't nobody kiss it like you don't nobody kiss it like you bang bang bang,
I wonder how tay kisses it" damn there I go thinking about her again.

I parked my new whip in the employee garage and took the elevator and headed up to work.

“Good morning, I assumed you parked in the garage" Rachelle greeted me"

“Um yea I did, and Good morning to you to" somethings up rachelle is never this peppy.

“So you have a meeting with the board in ten minutes, after that a new client wants to talk to you, and im quitting" she says fast which caught me off board

“okay, okay, and why is that" I asked puzzled

“Nothing serious its just that I was  in love with you and I can't hide my feelings any." Of course I interrupt her I'm tired of females talking about they love me but don't say shit “oh okay well I hope you new job is phenomenal, thanks for everything Rachelle" I retorted sarcastically.

“Come on the meeting is starting " she says getting up and leading me to the meeting room, damn she looked sexy today. She had on a black Lacey dress that stopped at her knees and some black pumps.

When we entered I already knew what's about to go down.

We made it there 1st so I set up my slide on who really runs this company and who really is the CEO
As soon as I was finished setting up everyone was looking at me crazy and then Boss came in.

“what's going on jaz?" He inquired

“Nothing have a seat please and thank you!" I said directing him towards his chair

He got smart and saidn“who do you think your talking to?"

“No question is who do you think your talking to Big?im tired if your phasade" I said with a grim look on my face

“For anyone that doesn't know who I am let me inform you yea, im Im Jaz short for Jazmonae' but my full name is Jazmonae deandre Collins im a Stem im African American, Native American, and Irish . im 23 yrs I work for this multi million dollar company that sells car well own. Some people might think that's to young to work in my profession but,   I graduated high school at 16 then took undergraduate classes at U.C Berkley and got my master degree in business. I started this business when I was 17 " I said flipping a slide, showing them my business outline and details about my business.

“I wanted to ensure people with an easier and more efficient way to buy, sale, and trade cars domestic and forgein, But at that time I wasn't old enough to do paperwork etc, so I asked Boss if he could do it becuase dee needed to focus on ball, He agreed and has been taking care of the buisness ever since“I flipped to another slide with us signing a contract" And also i own 95% of this company Boss 5% and brokers etc own the rest" I said smoothing everything over.

“Aww y'all didn't know huh?Word to the wise don't talk about me behind my back I bought the chairs yall sitting on and the muffins yall munching on Boss can't do anything for y'all and with that being said don't bite the hand that feeds you. That weird signature on you guy's check is also mine" I said while turning off the projector and flipping the light switch.

“Oh, and me and him have a contract when I feel ready enough to take the company I can I say holding up the contract, it might be soon, because im tired of you shenanigans and disrespect Boss" I said eyeing him

“Oh and from now on if anyone needs anything im in charge! I make the meetings up and everything else. If you don't like it adjust to it or go, I have poured my heart and shed blood into this company I will not tolerate intolerance or disrespect for anyone" I say calmly and look at everyone in the room.

“oh and our profits has gone up 10% we're the number 1 distribution agency in Australia soon we'll be it in Eurasia, were competing with Big Spot, that's why I have lowered our cost so we'll see how it goes" I said giving the buisness report.

“Do anyone have anything they would like to ask" I say looking at everyone shocked expressions.

“No," they all say in unison

“meeting agurned then" I say walking out

I hop on the elevator and head to my office I finish up paperwork until Rachaell notifies me that my new client has arrived

In walks this fine ass stud, with long black hair that stop to her back and snake bites with a tongue rings and a nose piercing she have a buisness suit “Jesus I need to quit."

“Hi, my name is Look im a therapist at Rainbow Float on 7th street." The fine stud stated

“Yes, im aware of your buisness" I said walking over to my desk and motioning her to sit

“We'll were in need of 18 buisness cars and 10 personal vehicles for the elite in our business, we were with Big Spot, but I heard about you and I just had to come check it out " Look said bitting her lips

"We'll that'll be 28 cars right? with 18 customized and 10 just regular and or personally customized?" I inquired

“Big Spot is our biggest competitor and what ever you heard its true, and thanks for coming to check me out, what kind of cars would you like"

“Um, 18 Lexus nx, and 10 2015 Aston Martin V12 Vantage, I just seen this sick blue and gray one in the garage" Look said while smirking

“That's mine I just bought it, and thanks" I said blushing

“you got style ma and you dressing to" she said admiring me

“I try, I really do" I said shrugging her compliment off

“You know what you need to try?" She questioned me while I was entering her data etc and calculating the price of her big purchase

“what is that?" I said looking at her

"Going on a date, with me no questions asked tonight be ready Rachelle gave me all of what I needed to know on your adress be ready by 7:30 my driver will be over and wear something dressy and chic"

“Okay" I say shell shocked

“what's my total baby girl?"

Well for the Aston Martins they cost
$181,995 and the Msrp is also
$181,995 so that's $363,990
times 10 is $3,639,900, and the Lexus nx sports edition is 42,995 msrp is also $42,995 so $85,990 times 18 is $1,547,820, so your grand total is $5,187,720 oh minus 100,000  I always chip in on big deals is 5,087,720"I say while recalculating in my head

“Damn that was alot of explaining why do you do that?"

“its because one day one of my clients tried to lie and say I got over on them I really don't like talking about it all that much" I said hesitantly"

“Oh I would never do that and no need to help out I got it and im paying in cash I gave rachelle the money theirs 6,000,000, keep the rest for a finders fee" she said winking

“Thank you , but im am just going to give everyone a bonus" I said blushing "

“Bye jazmonae" Look got up and kissed me on my cheek “don't forget about our date love" she said leaving

“bye" look I yelled

Authors Notes: read, vote, comment and go read my new book ignorance is bliss, and check out reana coming out story.