Questions

(Aaron's P.O.V)

"Why the heck are you late?!" Missy screamed when I opened the door.

"Detention. I swear I didn't do any-"

"Detention?! Why were you in DETENTION?!" Missy interrupted.

"A jock. He started bullying me and when I defended myself he said I was bullying him. But there's a new kid at school who's tough and my friend!" I blurted nervously.

"What's his name?" Now she's intrigued. Great this conversation isn't gonna end.

She thinks I'm a guy?! Tell her I'm not a guy!!!

"She. The new kid is a girl. And her name is Ever. Ever Change."

Missy froze when I said Ever's name. Why would mentioning her make Missy so tense? They never met! Or had they?

"Missy? Missy what's wrong?" I asked, my voice shaking.

She snapped out of it, "Nothing. I'm fine." I was weirded out so i went to my room.

I'm getting a sense that your confused and upset.

I am. Missy acted weird when I said your name.

Missy? Missy who?

Missy Farrenheit. Why do you ask?

No reason. I...I have to do something and can't talk while doing it. Ok?

Ok.

See ya tomorrow.

See ya. That was weird. Missy acted weird when I mentioned Ever and Ever acted weird when I mentioned Missy. What's going on?

(Ever's P.O.V)

Aaron knows Missy Farrenheit. But how? I think my suspicions have been confirmed. Missy is never somewhere by accident. Just like me. I'll have to look into this.

------------------------------------------- AN: Dun dun dun! How do you guys think Missy and Ever know each other? What does Ever suspect? What do you guys think should happen? Comment your answers and keep reading!!!

~writer9170