Accidents Happen

(Ever's P.O.V.)

    I was so shocked because, there he was the boy from my dreams. He definitely noticed me because he stood there with his mouth hanging open looking straight at me. I had a feeling that he knew me from the dreams maybe, just maybe he was that weird voice in my head.

   Omg! I can't believe its her she was in my dream!!!!!!

  Yep. He's the voice. Apparently there was a jock trying to get in because he got pushed. "Hey! Watch where your going jerk." He probably shouldn't have said that and by his reaction to what he said. The jock looked up and pushed him, "Yeah, how about you make me brainy-ak." Poor him. I started to get up when the jock swung. The boy took it to the face but, got up fast and swung faster. The jock flew across the room and dream-boy stood there looking at his hands, I look at his face and there was no mark. So I thought of an idea and thought, are you magic? He looked up at me with a confused look.

   What?

  He's not. That's when I heard it. I turned around an sure enough the cheerleaders in the back were talking about me, "Ugh, look at her eyes what she do cast a spell." They had no idea. They all laughed, "And her clothes where did she get them, a clown?" That was it I had enough. At that minute the lead cheerleader's hair caught on fire. Burn,burn!!!!!

   Oh my god!!!!!

  I looked at the girl and realized what I done. I got detention.

                                           (Ashley's P.O.V.)

   OK, so me and Roman are bad at decision making. Before the cheerleader (aka Elizabeth) caught on fire at their cheerleading  practice we chose to do the worst prank in the world. Knock over their pyramid. Like I said bad at decision making. So we sat there for almost an hour waiting for them to do a pyramid. When they finally did it, instead of throwing stuff like any sane person would so they wouldn't get in trouble. Instead we ran straight into the pyramid we were determined to get full credit and full fun. We got detention.

                                                 (Ever's P.O.V.)

   In detention, the only people that were there were me, dream-boy, and the tower-tippers. I'm guessing dream-boy and the tower-tippers were all friends because they were sitting at the same table talking quietly so the teacher wouldn't notice. Then it hit me, the tower-tippers were in some of the dreams too. I watched them for a while and I guess dream-boy noticed because he turned around looked straight at me. Then, for no reason he stood up and walked over to me.

   "Hi," I could barely hear him so I stood up and moved my hand up for a handshake, "Hi. My name is Ever Change." He looked at my hand and then back my face, "I'm Aaron Flame, nice to meet you." He smiled, he seemed like he had nothing to lose. His friends walked over and the girl had biggest phony smile on you'd think she was trying to be a cheerleader.

   Far from it she despises them.

  I looked at Aaron and he winked. The girl reached for my hand and shook it, " I'm Ashley Johnson and that's my brother, Roman." She pointed at the other boy. I looked around because Aaron had moved and when I saw him he was by the trophy case and he had a glint in his that he only when he hit the jock. The glint in his I meant one thing. Magic. I grinned and said, "Wanna see something cool." He smiled and nodded so I pointed at him and sent a small fire towards him. He jumped out of the way right in time too because, just as I thought it would, the trophy case exploded. I grinned and said, "Ta-da!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------ Author's Notes: So even more drama! Seriously I'm not trying. But you saw what Ever can do. Vote.

    ~writer9170