Audition

No one's pov

A girl with Brown and purple hair speaks to a cam
"is this thing recording?, I guess it is" she gets closer to the camera.
"Hi there Chris, the name's Luna I'm Lindsay's trouble twin I know I don't look like her exactly that is because I dyed my hair but my eyes are violet, anyway I want to enter to your show only because I need to get out of this shitty  hole called house ,my family never notice  me even Lindsay calls me her "evil twin"  I went to Juvie so many times that I lost the count,my hobbies are readding swiming and singing, ohh and for last I have anger issues so it gets easy to piss me off, that's all about me and before leaving I want yo say  if you don't choose me I will go back to juvie for murdering the host of a tv show" the camera turns off.
Luna's pov 🌒

Finally I finished this fucking video the only thing left to do is send it, I swear if they don't choose me they'll be dead my thought's were interrumted by a knock at my door followed by the anoying voice off my sister "Evil twin are you in there?" I fricking hate when she calls me that "What the heck do you want Lindsay!" I screamed while opening the door "Oh nothing only to say that mommy and daddy wanted  to see you" ok that's weird anyone in my family speaks to me "You sure?" She only nodded before leaving.
I start to walk to the office of my dad, ay the moment I arrived my mother oppened the door leaving me shock there was my father along with my 2 parole officers, my first reacción was to say  "I didn't do anything I swear!"they looked at me weirdly and my mother spoke "No Luna You didn't do anything at least not yet" she looked bored "Actually we wanted to speak to you about how long you will be living with us" I was a little bit scared "What do you mean?" She  looked at me with hate and said "We don't want you to live with us" I was REALLY pissed off "WHAT!?" The parole officers got nearer my so called parents ,huh that was why they were here "Oh so now after all these years you finally speak to me only to say that I have to leave the house!?" They only nodded "Fine if that's what you want you'll get it!" My father tried to reach me "Where are you going?" Glaring at them I said "Leaving this fucking hell hole!" I went to my room to send the video for total drama.
Three days past and I was packing my things while everyone avoide me but I didn't give a damn about it.
I was interrumted with a call "This is Luna's phone who's calling?" After 2 seconds some one answered "It's Chris Mclane congratulations Luna you are in the show!" My mouth was wide opening "For real!?" "Yep the limo will pass for you  in two days.
"Thanks!" I hung up, I would  leave this place , my happines was so much that I screamed "FUCK YEAH!"
Total Drama here I come.