Chapter 5 Violín!? FUCK NO!

After the fiasco of dogebrawl nothing could get any worse but of course i had to be wrong.
Just when I thought I could rest Chris had to wake us up doing what he does best being a Dick.
"Okay campers enough beauty sleep it's Time to show us what you're made of"
i was furious at that point so I opened the window and screamed
"you wanna know what am I made of!? Im made of steel and if you want to taste that keep screaming!!!"
After that I started to get ready.

"Okay campers enough beauty sleep it's Time to show us what you're made of"i was furious at that point so I opened the window and screamed"you wanna know what am I made of!? Im made of steel and if you want to taste that keep screaming!!!"After th...

After dressing up I started to walk towards the big stage that appeared out of no where.
Duncan:Yo wolfie I saved you a seat.
I started to walk towards Duncan.
Luna:Thank you hot stuff.
Duncan: you're welcome sexy.
We continue to talk like that until Chris Mcshit had to stop us.
Chris: welcome to our brand new delux outdoor amphitheater, okay this weeks challenge is a campers favorite a talent contest each team has 8 hours to choose the three more talented campers the three campers will represent you in the night Show, sing,juggle dancing anything goes in as long it's not illegal.
Duncan made a disappoint face and snapped his fingers, while I only faked a tear
Luna: such a shame.
Chris: you'll be judged by our ex dj and rap champion Grandmaster chef,using the chefometer the team that loses will send one camper to the dock of shame tonight good luck.
After that we went to select the oh so called talented people.
Duncan: you going to participate Wolfie?
I just shrugged and said.
Luna: nah it's not my style I don't like to be an attention whore.
Soon we sat at the stairs of our cabin.
Courtney: all right I select myself as captain of the team and principal judge.
Luna: great the stick in the mod is going to judge our talent.
Courtney:I would perfectly judge you Luna if you had any talent but you have any.
Luna: is that your best way to roast me? because darling you are far from rosting me.
her face went bright red out of embarrassment and rage.
Luna:now if you are finished darling I would like to see the talents we have in this cabin, so who's up?
Tyler started to bounce and scream.
Tyler:me,me! I have a great JoJo talent
Luna: well what are you waiting for? the stage is all yours!
Courtney: you can't do this I am the captain and Judge
I rolled my eyes at her childish behavior.
Luna: for Fucks sake if you are the captain,at least act like one instead of a childish brat.
After that little fight I sat next to Duncan and enjoyed the show.
I have to be pretty honest the JoJo trick was utterly bullshit he ended up tangled in the damn toy!
Courtney: next!
Luna: sorry man but I can't help you in this one that was pretty lame.
After that DJ stood in front of us with a leotard and a ribbon
Luna: rhythmic gymnastic? Cool!
he started to do a beautiful presentation I was completely impressed but Courtney on the other hand...
Courtney: fine sign him up! Who's next
Bridgette: me me I can stand in my hands for 20 minutes
She was about to do her trick but the whitch had to stop her
Courtney: that would be cute if you were a monkey it's only that I don't think it's what we're looking for for a talent contest next.
Harold stood in front of us opening his mouth but before a sound could even get out of it Courtney shouted.
Courtney:Next!
She is pissing me off very quickly.
Luna: are you fucking serious he hasn't even done anything and you are shouting next!?
Courtney: well it's only that Harold it's like you he doesn't have any talent!
She wants talent I'm going to give her talent.
I stood up and ran towards my cabin to count my violin and my DJ table I didn't even notice that Duncan was following me
Duncan: hey Wolfie don't take it personally princess is just a bitch.
Luna: who says I'm taking it personally? she wants talent going to give her talent.
I went towards everybody and stood in front of them
Luna: well Courtney you wanted talent right? enjoy the show.
I put on my first dubstep remix and took my violin.