Chapter 7

I apologize for the shortness of these chapters. Please comment if you like it. Vote as well. Love you <3 Porcelain out

Snowflake

I went to the doctors the next day to make sure they were telling the truth before we tell the fans.

"I'm very sorry Mrs.Colt, but it is true, you have cancer." A different doctor told me. I nodded and put my jacket back on. "You ccan get treatment for it and you will have a 30% chance of your cancer leaving, because it's so far along." I nodded again. "Go talk with your family and come back." I left and got in my car, driving home.

"Is it actually true?" Andy asked as soon as I walked through the door.

"Ya Andy, I have cancer, I have a 30% more chance of loving longer if I get treatment."

"Get the treatment, please." Tony said. I nodded and sat down.

"You hear about people getting cancer and suffering for however long they have left, but you never think it would happen to you." I said, staring at the wall.

"We'll be with you forever Snow." I nodded and hugged everybody.

"We tell mom first." Tony said. "I'll call her, you tell the fans."

"Can I do it alone?" I asked. Everybody nodded and I went downstairs to tell the fans. I set up my laptop and took a deep breath before turning the webcam on and sitting down, while I'm still in frame. "Hey everyone, I have something to tell you, and it's not gonna be easy." I sighed. "Please watch till the end, it's really important."