.:Dance:.

His laugh rings out as he spins around the room, dancing to his own beat, hips swaying, feet moving and smile sparkling. The room seems florescent a beautiful vase of flowers decorates my dresser, the blue walls beaming.
I rise from the bed to dance with him, hand in hand we twirl around happily, everything just melts away as I stare into his eyes, icy blue and piercing. His smile addictive, bringing me a high I can't shake off.

  Soon we're laying on the bed, laughing and limbs intertwined comfortably. Everything seems dreamy and beautiful, the best thing I've experienced.

  "Let's dance some more, Cody" His echoey voice rings in a happy-go-lucky and beautiful tone.

  Our dancing goes on a while, my high still raging, his smile still radiating.
All if a sudden I feel a sharp pain in my back as I run into the dresser, knocking the vase of wilted and dying flowers to the floor, smashing on the dull brown flooring, the blue paint of my walls appearing chipped and tattered now, nothing as beautiful anymore.

He is gone.

My mother swings open the door in a panic.
"Cody!" She yells, taking me away from the glass. "Cody.." Her tone softens, "you weren't dancing again were you...?"
  I stay silent, my throat burning and my vision blurring.

Yes.

I was dancing again.

I was dancing again because he's here.

He's here!

Not on the sidewalk, walking beside me!

Not skipping across the road two feet in front of me!

Not bleeding into the concrete as the driver speeds away!

Not in a pale white ambulance losing his battle!

Not in a coffin at a funeral!

Not six god damned feet under ground because I wont fucking allow it!

Never!

He's here! He's here and not leaving!

Ever.