.:She:.

I stare at her as she hurriedly dodges the trees in her way, rushing to the field to see the dazzling stars. Moonlight illuminates her perfect auburn locks and the dull burgundy of her smooth skin.

  It is quite true that videos help.

  Without the videos I would have forgotten her ages ago, for her name has already escaped me, no one remembers her name for me anymore because they're all aware it will have slipped out of my scrambled head by dawn just as the indigo sky seeps from the night. The videos help me in many ways, for the others do not have to remind me of who I am, this woman tells me so every morning when I awake and every night before I rest my head.
  The woman says I am "Willa", I am beautiful to her. I do not know the reasons for which my looks had captivated her. I think of this each day and spend a small amount of time looking in the mirror for an answer to my query, I never get one while staring into my dark eyes, a shadow casting over them from my thick bangs and the large round glasses upon my nose.

Perhaps thats why she left.

Perhaps I wasn't what she desired.

I do understand the burden I present is quite heavy with my mind in such a tattered state.

I do hope she'll come back tomorrow.