The Audition

Well since school just ended last Thursday, we had extra time to practice before our 3:00 audition in front of Keisha and the boys. At the end of practice at Miyah's, she asked, "what should we called us?". "and how are we gonna get the boys to the audition" I asked. Taylor said, "I don't know about the name but Keisha said she'll just tell the guys there will be a meeting." "oh kk" I said. "and what about 'Spark' cuz we could spark a fire in the music world" Rachel said as she laughed.

"Oh that's cool. what about you guys?" Miyah said. "yea fine with me" I said. "same", Taylor said. "I guess we should head to the house now", Rachel said. "Yea leggo" I said.
*************************************
We arrived at the house in the middle of the meeting dressed in sexy yet comfortable dance outfits, with some awesome kicks. Rachel brought her boom box to make us look old school. and the music started to play. I started it off by singing. and may I say we killed it. at the end, the boys looked at us with amazement in their eyes. "So how did you guys think of this?" Ray asked as he wrapped his arms around Taylor. "well we were chillin in your dance studio and the rest as they say is history" Miyah said as I laughed.

"well girls that was a good performance and I think we have a winner!" she said as us girls cheered. "so what's the name of your group?" "Spark" all the girls said.

*well that was sort of a long chapter. I hope you guys are satisfied! vote, comment! peace. p.s. Who saw the BET Awards last night?!?! OMG I was screamin, singin, dancin, and running like I was at church when August, Trey, and Chris sang I Love This Sh*t Remix!!! AND LOYAL OMG YALL DONT EVEN KNOW!!!!! ANDDDDD IGGY WAS KILLIN. Ok I'm done*