Chapter Four

"NO NO NO NO NO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING?!? AWWWWWW FU-"
"Hana?" Hyuk questioned.
All six boys looked at me in confusion while sitting on the floor. I blinked a couple of times before I panicked and slowly started to back away.
"Ermmmmm...was this an accident?" Hyuk asked.
I nodded slowly and internally screamed. He whispered something to the boys and they all just nodded.
"Want to stay for a bit?"
. . . "How did I manage to get myself into this shit..."
Before I could do anything, Hyuk patted an empty spot between him and Ken. I couldn't do anything, so I awkwardly sat in between them in silence.
It was a lot of small talk for a while, but then N came up with an idea that made me want to die.
"Why don't we say something about ourself that no one knows?"
"Sure." everyone said in unison except for me.
"Ok. I'll go first then. I am easily scared when surrounded by animals." N said with no shame.
"Ok...When some of you sleep talk, I will have conversations with you. Mostly Leo though." Ken laughed. All he got was a death glare from Leo.
"Well...I am really starting to get into photography!" Hongbin smiled. "Ahhhh take a picture of me!" Ken laughed while doing aegyo.
"When I was young, I wanted to be a body guard for my sister," Ravi said proudly. Most of the boys laughed silently at his adorableness.
"I guess I'm good at taekwondo..." Leo said very unenthusiastically. "Ahhh, so boring hyung," Ken teased earning a smack on the head from Leo.
"I guess next is me," Hyuk said. "I used to be terribly afraid of Leo hyung, but now I think it's the opposite!" he laughed. Leo just rolled his eyes and sighed. "Ok Hana your turn now."
My face was blank. I felt all of their stares piercing my skin. My anxiety levels burst through the roof. After about 10 seconds, I couldn't take it anymore. I grabbed my bag and ran out of the house. I felt so embarrassed.

I ran into my room ignoring everything going on. My face was so red I looked like a tomato. All I wanted to do was sleep. Eventually, my eyes closed as I fell asleep.
-
In The Morning
-
*Beep Beep* * Beep Beep*
I turned over to turn my alarm off. I yawned as I looked at the time. It wasn't too late, so I got ready and headed downstairs. I grabbed my school bag, but before I could walk out of the door...
"Where were you last night?" Yoongi questioned.
I said, "At a friend's house," in sign language.
"Fine...just be careful. Ok?"
I nodded before I walked out of the door.

I sat in my normal seat, in the corner. I was just thankful that the six boys weren't here yet. But just as I was thanking the lord, of course, the six boys stride into class. If I could do one thing now, it would be to jump out of the window right next to me. Leo sat next to me followed by the rest of the members.

I didn't dare to make eye contact. I sat on my phone when I suddenly got a text from none other than Hyuk.

"Hey, are you ok from yesterday?"

"Yeah, I just...panicked I guess."

"Ok. Hope you're ok :). Come to think of it, none of us have ever heard your voice before."

"I just never talk. I'd rather keep to myself."

"You can trust us though. We are good people I promise😬"

"Well, if you want to talk to me, text me. Btw, that smile doesn't help..."

"Why? Can't you talk?"

"I don't wanna :)))))"

"What if I do something? :D"

"Nope to the nope to the nope nope nope"

"Aish! Fine then. Get ready to be spammed😈"

"Sure thing pabo😒"

"Bye for now I guess then!"

"Bye"

The bell rang throughout all of the classrooms. Our teacher entered the room to make some announcements. It was mostly boring stuff, so I paid no attention.

"You will all have a test next week, so study this weekend as much as you can!" our math teacher announced.  "Great! I suck at math, and I haven't learned one thing AT ALL..."

I sighed and banged my head softly against a textbook hoping that the information can somehow get through.

-

The day was over, and I walked over to the library to study for my math test. I grabbed some books and sat down to begin my studying.

Hours and hours pass by, and I still haven't fully learned anything yet. I sighed in frustration. But I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned back.

Leo.

"Hey, Hana. Are you studying?"
I nodded slowly.
"Do you need help."
Again, I nodded.
"Ok." he said as he sat down in the chair next to mine. He looked at the problems and instantly started to compute the math in his head.
<insert sum crazy problem stuff>
"19" he stated.
I stared at him confused to the highest extent.
"This is what you need to do. Blah blah blah this blah blah blah that."
I looked at him again with a 'Wtf' look.
He laughed as he started to tell me what to do while I was taking some mental notes.

After about 20 minutes, I was able to get it somewhat down. I actually knew what I was doing surprisingly.

It was already 7:30. I sighed as I felt my hunger slowly killing away my energy. I stood up and stretched a bit. I packed all my things and walked out of the library to my house. I was so tired that I didn't realize that I just left my phone there.

I burst into my room and collapsed on my bed. Within milliseconds, I was sleeping, still being clueless about my forgotten phone.

-

As I walked to school, I reached into my school bag for my phone. I shuffled my hand around a bit, but I had no luck.
"Where the hell could it have gone?" I thought. I just sighed and walked to school. I'll worry about it later.

But what Hana didn't know is that this damn phone would change her life drastically
-------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone! I am not dead!! I just have been very busy over the past days. I will try to keep on writing as much as I can! Thanks for reading!