12) The Maknae

[Earlier in Chan's house] AUTHOR POV

"Chan." Seungcheol called, But Dino didn't listen at all.

"CHAN" He called again. Finally chan answered. He groaned and said

"What?!"

"What the hell did you and y/n talk about!?" He asked.

"What do you mean..?" Chan asked

"Don't lie, As your oldest hyung, TELL ME NOW." Cheol shouted as Chan flinched a little. Then he glared at him.

"Even if you're older, doesn't mean that i have to follow.." Chan said. Then Seungcheol sighed.

He cracked he's knuckle. Glared at Chan and went closer, then grabbed his colar which made Chan widen his eyes.

"Tell me now." He said with a deep voice

"Tsk, fine! I just told her that she should not go close to Minghao anymore and go hang out with me more."

"The hell? Why would she trust you!? Minghao told me everything, so shut the f-"
Seungcheol got cut off by Chan kicking him at the stomach.

"You wanna start something? Huh!?" He shouted, which made the house helpers go in the living room.

"Senior Chan!" One of them said. Chan signaled to leave him and Coups alone, the Helpers looked at Cheol with worried eyes and closed their eyes. Then nodded and went out.

"Then... come and fight me.." Cheol said and stood up. Then charged to Chan who was smirking and stopped Cheol by holding his shoulder.

Then punched him directly to the face, kicked his stomach like 5 times. Cheol was on the ground groaning and holding his stomach.

"How... the fuck.. are you this strong..?" Cheol asked.

"Obviously by working out dumbass." He said as he kicked Cheol at the stomach once more. He grabbed him at the colar and said.

"Leave. The. House."

He immidiately let go and pushed Cheol out of the house.

[After the house fight. Chan POV]

"ROSE!" (Not bp rose)
I called as Rose came in

"Y-yes sir!" She asked nerveously.

"Bring me a glass of Cola. NOW" i shouted as she flinched and went to The kitchen.

"H-here you go master.." She said as she gave me the coke

"You added ice right?" I asked

"Y-yes!" She said, While her legs are shaking. I nodded then signaled her to leave.

I drank the cola. Damn that's refreshing.. after that leader just came.. no wait why am i calling him leader..

AFTER that stupid idiot came in to my house... echh.. i got tired from those punches and kicks.. And.. he's such an OVERPROTECTIVE brother. Like seriously.

I better get some rest after this Tomorrow is Monday and i need some rest.

[1 day later..]

*YO LADIEEESSS THIS IS YOUR STORRYYYY*

I cut off the stupid alarm clock... I can't believe it woke me up in 5:20.. its hella dark!

I grabbed my phone and and turned on the flashlight. Finally there's light. I was searching for the light switch and there it is! I switched it on and the light was on. It hurt my eyes but i don't care

"Son.. your lunch is ready." A voice called. It was my... mom.. great..

"Okay okay mom, i'll just Do my morning routine and i'll go down." I said and she nodded.

TIME SKIP ALL THESE

I was finally in school , i saw students here staring at me. I just rolled my eyes and ignored, then i saw Y/N and Minghao talking by the lockers. I sighed and ignored them as well.

"Oh my god it's Chan!"

"He looks good today!"

"Shut the hell up he'll be mine soon!"

Those gossips are the only ones i hear all over me, i just let out my anger to them to make them stop

"Shut up fangirls.. I'm not in the mood to hear your annoying compliments." I said, they looked at me with a shook face. I shook my head in annoyance and left them dumbfounded.

Then the gang came in , they looked at me and waved "Heya chan!"

I looked and made a small wave then walked away.

"Hey let's play Basketball." Hoshi asked

"I'll pass." I said. They pouted. I then walked away more further. Until they walked away too.

I hate this life

End