well, whoops! Will's jealous.

"I love you el," mike says softly over the low hum of chatter.

"Me too, mike."

 Will stared straight towards the distant trucks moving on, leaving fresh patches of gasoline in the air. 

"Will."

"WILL!"

"Huh? What?"

Dustin stared suspiciously at him. "You're alright, right?"

"Hmm, yeah, I'm good!" Will's voice began to crack with effort. "Just... tired." He buried his hands in his arms in answer.

"Mike, we should go."

"Lucas, what now?"

Max shot a harsh glare towards mike and gestured to will, who was unknowingly lost in his dream world.

FLASHBACK

"Mike!"

"It's ok, little will," teased Mike. "You're safe with me."

"NONONONO! Mike don't let go of me!"

Will gripped onto mike's hand with a pained expression.

"Just, move forward, byers, glide on the wheels."

"I'm scared!"

"No, come on. On the count of three, I'm letting go."

"1"

"2"

"3"

"Time to fly, byers."

Mike let go of Will as he glided forward on his rollerblades, clearly enjoying his moment.

RETURN TO NORMAL

"Will!"

"come on, lets go."

Will jumped up, a heavy feeling in his stomach as he saw Mike link hands with El. He began walking with the others, jealousy seeping through him with every second, seeing Mike and El walking so closely together.

As soon as he was in the safety of his own bedroom, he threw himself onto his bed and began to sob. It had been so, so long since he had been close to Mike, he could have as well as died. Mike had comforted him through everything, but after El had come back, he had began to ignore Will, taking El to the snowball, and forgetting about Will, who had danced with someone, but had never felt more lonely.

He looked up, his eyes brimming with tears, seeing a crayoned drawing of him, Dustin, Lucas and mike. With a start, he leapt of his bed and launched himself at his drawing, tearing out his own face, leaving the happy expressions of the three staring back at him. 

Will breathed out heavily, and wiped off his tears on the cuff of his scratchy jumper.