Eleven.

"She hits the lights. This doesn't seem quite fair. Despite everything he learned from his friends, he doesn't feel so prepared. She's breathing quiet and smooth. He's gasping for air.
'This is the first and last time,' he says. She fakes a smile and presses her hips into his. He keeps his hands pinned down at his sides. He's holding back from telling her exactly what it really feels like."

---

The sound of the door shutting and locking behind them provided no sense of security as James stared into Aleks' dark eyes for a moment. They were inches apart, chest to chest, and so close that he could feel his partner's breath down his skin. Aleks tipped his chin up a bit and the same sly smirk danced over his lips.

"Are you going to kiss me, now, or later?" he said with the confident tone returning.

"Oh.." James blushed again while he looked down. Aleks smiled in response and tugged on the older boys' shirt to pull him down and bring their lips together. Their kisses now were harder and more eager to push James. The punk's hands moved around his side to rest a firm grip on the small of his back and they felt the heat immersing from within them.

Feeling braver, James decided to lead the smaller boy towards his bed. He had never done this and he didn't know what he was doing, or supposed to do. So he tried to follow what they did in the movies.

They sat down beside each other and Aleks leaned forward, forcing James to have to hold himself up with his arms. His body was quaking with need of being felt. "What are you doing?" He finally asked as Aleks was almost on top of him completely, now.

"Lie down," replied the other and James raised a brow, Aleks laughed, and they both felt uneasy, "I want to kiss you properly." He whispered the last part.

He took on a caring tone and James felt more at ease, trusting that he knew what he was doing. He didn't think about anything else in this moment other than the beautiful boy in front of him; nervous smile, red cheeks, and wide eyes. They looked the same, really. He just couldn't help nor contain himself when he was around him.

Aleksandr's teeth pulled at his lower lip lightly and and he was kissing the older boy again, each embrace was harder than the last. He snatched up his lips fast and his hands were on either side of his hips. James' hands were still admiring the feel of his lower back, he was so grateful for Aleks' confidence now.

"Hey, James," Aleks spoke slowly with a grin.

"What?"

"You might want to get rid of the rosary beads. I wouldn't want to do what I'm about to do in a Catholic boy's room." His teasing response was whispered into James' ear. His eyes narrowed and he couldn't speak as his throat tightened. He was afraid to admit how attractive that was, regarding what he had just heard. So he scrambled up and swatted the beads off the table and grew curious about what was going to happen.

James followed suit and parted his lips as Aleks did the same. Tongues licked across lower lips and teeth, and fought for dominance. Of course, Aleks won, and he claimed the other's mouth for his own and drew patterns with his tongue.

This only made James come to the conclusion that they were french kissing. James, with Aleks, and they were both boys. He was sinning and he fucking loved it.

As they kissed with James' hands on his back and Aleks' hands on his hips, the smaller boy's fingers started to play with the hem of James' shirt. 

He was teasing him.

Touching soft skin briefly, he ran a trail down his stomach and retracted his hand again. Meanwhile, James kissed less hesitantly and hoped it would encourage Aleks to do something more with the situation within his boxers and extinguish the fire deep within him.