Melting a frozen heart: chapter seven

*Gray's p.o.v*

I walked home with Lucy hand in hand I'm glad I have a girlfriend like her she was so shaky whenever she heard a noise she would squeeze my hand harder each time it was cute and as we got to her house and she said "I would appreciate it if you could stay with me tonight I'll be glad if you could" and I pulled her into a hug and said "Of corse I'll stay I can't leave you to be scared on your own can I" and I kissed her on the lips and we walked in and went to sleep seen as we had to wake up for school early in the morning.

*Lucy's p.o.v*

I woke up and I felt a arm around my I couldn't help but look at Gray he looked so cute when he was asleep I ran my fingers through his raven hair and his eyes slowly opened his eyes and smiled at me and said "Good morning Lucy" and kissed my forehead and I said "Morning Gray" and smiled at him and then looked at the clock and it said "8:35" I got up and then rushed to the bathroom and shouted "Gray hurry and get ready we've only got 25 minuets to get to school and we both got changed and had breakfast and we ran out of the door and we got outside my apartment and I looked at my watch and it said 8:45 and said to Gray "Were not going to make it in time"

"Yeah but that's if we run what if we rode?" as he pointed to a motorbike with someone on it and we walked up to him and said "Hay can we use your bike otherwise we'll be late please" the man said "Yeah you can borrow it just don't damage it okay kids" we nodded and he got off handed us the keys and let us go.

We got to school at 8:55 and we ran to our home room and made it in class before the bell went and our form teacher said "Mr. Fullbuster and Miss. Heartphilia you are lucky you got here on time now hurry up and take your seats" so we walked in and after five minuets someone tapped me on the shoulder and handed me a note that said "Meet me on at the back of the football field a break and don't be late" I looked around to see who it was but no one was there anymore so I didn't know who it was so I had to wait till break.

-Time skip to break-

*Lucy's p.o.v*

I went to the back of the football field at break and no one was there so I wired for a couple of minuets of waiting I felt a hand on my shoulder I turned around to see who it was and to my surprise it was the new guy Sting. and I said "It was you who gave me this note why?"

"I needed to talk to you I was wondering if I could ask you something"

"What is it Sting?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me?" I had a shocked look on my face and said "I'm sorry Sting but I have a boyfriend" and as I tried to turn away he grabbed my arm and said "If I can't have you no one can" and pulled me into a kiss smashing his lips onto mine. And I saw a figure with dark raven hair walking up to us as I struggled to get Sting off me and then I heard a voice it sounded so shaky say "Lucy what are you doing?" then Sting finally let go of me and then Gray just ran away and I tried to go after him and finally caught up with him and grabbed his wrist and said "Gray please listen to me" he turned to me and said "Why should I just go off with that Sting guy I'm sure you would prefer him then me"

"Gray I did not kiss him he kissed me and I tried to make him let go but he had I tight grip on me please believe me" as I tear went down my face. He shook his head and swayed his wrist in the air and hit me and I fell to the ground.

*Erza's p.o.v*

I was walking past with Levy when I saw Gray slap Lucy and she fell to the ground we quickly ran over to them and I shouted at Gray and said "What do you think your doing Gray why did you do that?" As Levy was comforting Lucy who was sitting on the grass crying her eyes out he replied "Why don't you ask her" and walked away.