Kiall. . <3

So, this is for my bud Keana! ^^^ 

I felt extremely awkward writing this but I did it! It's my first sexual (detailed) scene that I've ever done. . . .   But I hope you guys enjoy! :P

______________________________________________________________________

    "Keana?" Niall yelled, filling the rented hotel room with his lovely Irish accent. 

    "In here!" Keana replied, from the bedroom.

    Keana was currently sitting on the bed, wrapped in a blanket. She wore a purple lace tank with a pair of short blue pajama shorts. Her short brown hair was in a low ponytail, her black wire - rimmed glasses on and was typing away on her red acer laptop.

   "Hello, Love," Niall whispered, climbing on the bed and over to her. He kissed her, lightly. "It's official. . .  You're mine." 

   Keana smirked and let her glasses slide down her nose, she peeked up at him from under them.

   "I'm yours, as you are mine . . "

   "Of course . . . . . I love you. . . . . . " He trailed off, leaving kisses along her tender jaw line. 

   "Niall. . . . . . . " She breathed, as he got lower, he pushed the laptop off of her lap and onto the desk.

  Niall smiled, his lips still attached to her neck. He continued slowly, sucking and running his tongue along her neck. She let out a small moan, while tracing circles on his back.

   Niall shivered at her touch, savoring it. His hands slid down her abdomen and gripped onto her waist. He pulled her closer, her hips grinding into his. Keana gasped and let her hands travel down to the hem of his shirt and slowly tug it off. Niall didn't stop the sucking, he didn't even hesitate, he pulled off her tank and threw it across the room.

    He wanted this, he wanted her. Niall, being the sweet Irish lad that he was, promised to wait, to do it the right way. Marriage before sex. It took everything in his power to not break that promise, they'd been together 2 years and he finally had got the courage to purpose. Niall always told her how beautiful she was and how much he loved her but, he always felt as if she never believed him. But tonight, tonight, he'd prove it. He'd show her just how much he did.

     Keana's moaning increased as he began twirling his tongue around her nipple.She tugged on his hair and bit her lip. Niall was amazing. Everything about him was perfect. His face, his body, his personality. . . . .  Niall in general was the definition. Keana always loved Niall, even before she met him. Her and Niall'd been dating for 2 years and she was over-joyed when he asked her to be his. She'd also wanted this for along time. . .  And now, she'd get her wish.

   She brought his face up to hers again and flipped them over. Keana placed both knees on either side of him, straddling his hips with hers. She smirked, taking her glasses off and tossing them aside. Niall placed his hands on her butt, squeezing gently. Keana tilted her head back in pleasure. Keana moved her hands to Niall's jeans, sliding her hands under them and into his briefs. She could feel Niall's body jerk upward at the contact. Keana smiled, loving what she did to him. She began stroking him, causing him to moan. Keana crashed her lips to his again, sliding her tongue along his lower lip. He opened letting her in. Their tongues swirled around each other, dancing. 

     Niall slid his hands under her shorts, his hands grazed the rim of her underwear. She immediately started pulling off his jeans and pants. Niall smiled, at her reaction. He, in return, tugged off her shorts and panties as well and dropped them by the bed. He placed her underneath him, hovering above her. He looked up at her, asking permission. 

     Keana looked up at Niall's face, a look of question plastered all over it. Keana nodded, her face screaming approval. Niall smiled, a small one, and placed both hands on either side of her head, intertwining is fingers with hers. He gave her hands a little squeeze. Keana braced herself for entrance. They've never done this before and Keana was hoping everything would go right. She let out a little squeak when he entered. 

     Niall slowly thrust in and out. Keana's pain filled squeaks soon turned into one's of pleasure. Keana's hands were gripping Niall's back. She closed her eyes, enjoying the moment. Niall's eyes, at the moment, were wide open, watching her. He grinned and planted a soft peck on her lips as he began to go a bit faster. Keana moaned louder as they got closer to the climax. Niall's head snapped back in pleasure. He kept this motion until he burst inside her. They both moaned in unison when he did. Niall kept going slowly, but soon stopped.  

     Niall fell down beside her and kissed her passionately. Keana was pressed up against him, their legs intertwined. She pulled away and looked up at him through her thick eyelashes. 

     "I love you," She whispered, laying her head on his toned chest.

      "I love you, too, very much." Niall replied, with a kiss to her forehead. "Don't ever forget that." 

       They stayed in that position, listening to each others hearts beat and slow breathing. Neither of them talked nor slept. They just lye there enjoying each others company, bathing in each others love for one another..