Feelings

I think i am falling for those orbs.

You have the most beautiful smile.

You are making me go crazy

Sighs, I love writing about this topic so much. It's the most positive thing I have felt and still do. It gives me hope to live and it keeps up with me, Feeling for someone; Feeling about someone; feeling towards someone. And I am really glad for Allah to grant us to feel regarding anything and everything.

When people say, that they feel for some one, it usually signifies that they like or love them. Well, I used to too. Unless, I actually felt both of them.

I would start with the light one, liking. Liking is for someone you just met, someone you don't even know, for a new product you saw at a mall recently. Liking doesn't come with love. Liking is always friendly. Nothing less and nothing more. There are many types of it in human interaction in my dictionary. One is infatuation; temporary feelings. It is actually what teens feels these days. And they think it's love. If it had been love, you wouldn't jump out of the relationship in two months and start seeing someone else after a week of the break up. It also does not mean that a one year relationship cannot be out of infatuation. It also may occur just after a really serious relationship. Another is attraction and/or obsession. I guess that's always for looks and inner lust. There is nothing more to it. It's basically hormones acting towards it.

I was way too direct here, but it is honestly so true to this generation, I have seen it. And I still do. And it makes me want to crawl back into time just to see those old love letters. No hatred involved, just ground reality.

But love.. love is nothing compared to whatever is above. Love. A fondness for someone close. That's how Google defines it. Love is a pleasure out of pain. It's just as beautiful as your first born baby's smile. It's as breath-taking as your first kiss. It's as pure as your mother's feeling. It's out-of-the-world-feeling. And it has no limits which is why it's also the worst thing ever too. First love. First love can actually be never forgotten. You would want to keep it with you. Its always like that. You would love your first child more than anyone. You would still feel your first kiss. You would always remember your first best friend. Everything is just about that first thing because it was your first and it's the best memory you ever lived. First love is incomparable. It's different from all kinds of love and you can never feel it again. But also.. when things get messed up, it's something too hard to move on from. That's when your second love enters. That second love brings back the self confidence you ever felt lack of, while you were with the first one. It makes you stronger and different. It makes you hope for something even better. It shows you reality. It makes you understand about expecting the predictable so that it doesn't hurt. Just like after a second born child, the parents prepare themselves for something which they finally know how to control in an organised and in the correct way. Just like your second job, you would know how to work in a formal way far more better than the first one. Everything is just so connected. But when they leave too, you don't give up like before. Instead you stop hoping, And similarly the other person who would be going through the same thing just like you would meet you and that's when "the one" title is officially given the to last love. And i have nothing further to say about it because last love is always perfect with bickering on what kind of house they like, or what kind of clothes the bridesmaids are supposed to wear, what's going to be the theme, who's going to cook in the morning and many more. People might say, "No. There can be more or there can be less. It depends on how you handle your relationship systematically." Well yeah, that's true too. Getting your first love as your "the one" wouldn't harm anyone eh. But I still feel that after a lot of hardship and difficulties you face, maybe it would be too exhausting for you to even find yourself someone, and while you are being yourself someone else is thinking about how flawless you are. That's how it should work. The mechanism of loving. It's like, the first love is beautiful and ravishing; Second love is wild and crazy; And third love is perfect and yourself.

I may have gotten carried away describing how it feels. Maybe some of You, who haven't come across this, may be cringing and would be quoting this aah, this girl has lost it, but I would like to answer back saying, only if you would know :') .

so, yes, another topic for another month done. If I offended anyone, am really sorry. Feel free to contact. See you on 5th March 2018

~LR