Because I Can.

Whenever I look at it, it gives me flashbacks as to why today, this is the most valuable thing I hold in my life right now. This thing I stand with right here is something I can't afford to lose, something I can't see fade away from my existence so I made it a part of my existence now. It is not only embedded to my skin but it is so deep it sinks into my soul. No one can now destroy me by hurting something I truly love, something I truly live for. This time I turned my weakness into my strength. They can't take it away from me for I left them no choice.

It is the thing which stood next to me when no one else did, when even you let go of me. When I thought you would be here forever, but when I turned back to find you, I was alone. My possession reminds me of what it was like to lose everything when you wished to spend with it your forever. How can I even forget? The battles I fought against the haunting demons? The wars I won against the ruthless hearts? The stories I heard from the howling stars? How can I forget the nights? When I saw all the promises...
All the happy days.. All the smiling faces drown right infront of me and I couldn't do anything but just stand and watch my dreams turn into nightmares? No clue as to how I lost everything when I was standing right there?
That night.. When I turned back I didn't find you but my imperfections, my scars, my flaws, my mistakes and my failures.. there standing with me. They were much loyal than you. They where there when I needed you the most.
They told me to believe when I tried to dream, they taught me how to smile when I forgot how to live, they taught me how to laugh when death was all I wished. They helped me build when others helped me shatter. They kept me together when you wanted me to scatter.
When I look at them, they remind me of who I am, they define the definition of the real me, of who I truly was and what I truly am.

It defines the me they helped create.
They showed me what perfection was, they taught me what beauty is.
Where where you? Did you lose your way? Or just lied? Like everyone else?
But my perfect imperfections and my demons are the reason I stand here, looking eyes in eyes, the hungry Raven eyes, face to face, with a new soul in the same old injured body. The new me standing with the old you.

You took everything I lived for, you turned my forever into never but now? I gave to no option.. As now? I know how to fight.. I know how to survive..
-Alone.
And you are the reason, you helped me create what I am today, you helped me gain something that taught me the difference between lies and sugar coated knives.
Thank you,
For giving me something worth living again-
~Violentales