Chapter 3

When I said a few days I guess I lied. Sorry! I love you guys. Enjoy the chapter :)

~Laurie 💥

Lacey's POV:

As soon as we got home, I immediately begin packing. I was really excited to go on this trip. I have to admit it. I was also looking forward to hanging out with Connor. Sawyer walks into my room with a smirk and says "So, which one is it?" "What are you talking about?" I ask cluelessly . "Every girl that meets O2L falls in love with at least one of them" he replies casually. "Sawyer! I just broke up with Alfie yesterday!"I respond "but, if I had to pick it would be Connor" I quietly added at the end. "I knew it! Joey I was right you owe me 20 bucks!" Sawyer tells through the apartment. "You bet on me?!" "Yep" Sawyer responds walking out of my room. He leaves and then I break down thinking about Alfie.

Connors POV:

I layed on my bed after I finished packing. Sam walked into my room and sat in my desk chair. "So. That Lacy chick is hot!" He tells me. I scowl with jealousy. Of course Sam likes her. He's the biggest flirt I know! He can get any girl he wants but not Lacy. Lacy will be mine. "Um. Yeah." I respond. Wow nice job Connor. "You finished packing?" He asks. "Yup. Just finished." I respond awkwardly. Just then, Kian calls Sam downstairs. "See ya." Sam says and leaves the room.

Joey's POV:

I give Sawyer the money because I betted on Sam. "So." I say to Sawyer "How do you think Lacy is doing?" "Not to well." He responds from hearing the sobs from the next room over. "I'm going to talk to her" I decide. I walk into Lacy's room to see her on the bed crying. I put my arm around her and say "Shoo girl. You got Connor now! There's no need to worry about Alfie!" "You think he likes me?" She whispers through tears. "Of course. Alfie is missing out on a lot." I reply but get cut off by her phone ringing. I leave her to answer the phone.

Lacy's POV:

I look down to see the I have a call from Zoe. "Hello?" I sniff. "Hey. It's me. How are you doing?" She asks. "I've been doing better" I reply with tears pricking at my eyes. "I know. Where are you? Marcus and I are worried about you. We heard the fight." "I'm at Joey and Sawyer's." "You're in the US?!" "Yeah" I laughed. "I have some big news though." "What?" She said excitedly. "Tomorrow, Im going to Santa Barbara with the O2L boys." "That's great!" She replies. "I however need advice" "Advice?" She asks clearly confused. "Yeah. I may or may not like one of them but I just broke up with Alfie." "Oh my gosh! Which one?" She screams "Connor" I say shyly "That is the perfect match! She spits off advice for about half an hour until I hang up. I roll over in my bed and fall asleep excited for the day ahead of me."

Hey! I hope this was longer than my other chapters :) On my way back from the beach but I wish I was at Vidcon 😦 Please vote and comment!

~Laurie 🙊