Encounters

Here's chapter 2, thank you for your continuing to read my story! Enjoy!

His POV

      I set my coke on the table near my now empty plate, sighing. Ever since that day on the soccer field I've been thinking about that silly girl, no, Kas... 'I should have gotten her number' I frown down at my phone, before putting it in my pocket. Andrew's seated back against the booth, stuffing another French-fry into his mouth brushing the crumbs off onto his pants. "So, anything interesting happen at the party the other night?" Shrugging my shoulder's, I take a fry from his plate. "Nah, just another great party. Took a redhead home, that's about it" I say, but I'm really thinking 'I ran into a thick little blonde, that keeps running away.'

      I reach for another fry but he smacks my hand away, "dude, get off my fries, fat ass." Caleb says, chuckling. I stand up walking towards the register, smacking the back of his head as I walk by, receiving an angry outcry from Caleb. "fuck you." 

     I hand the receipt and money to the waitress. Her muddy brown eyes glance over my form as she hands me back the change with a large smile. "How was your food sir?" She asks. I glance at her name tag, she must have thought I was staring at her breasts because she perks up, leaning over the counter. "Just fine, thank you." I reply, raising an eyebrow. I couldn't help but chuckle before turning and walking out.

~

      I laugh loudly, slapping my hand against Caleb's back as we walk into the local bar. We walk towards our usual table near the bar, waving down one of the cocktail waitresses. She's a short, Hispanic woman with black hair and a beauty mark on her left cheek.

     "What can I get you two?" She asks in a thick accent. Her lips were matted with a red lipstick, which has begun flaking away at the corners.

    "Two Sam Addams, please." I say before Caleb can speak.

     As I wait for my beer I look around the bar, its packed tight with bodies. I tapped Caleb on the shoulder as I noticed a small sign standing on the bars counter. "Dude, its Karaoke tonight. Sing." He looks at the sign and back to me, frowning. "Ha, ha. Yeah right. You go up there." Just then the mic sent out a high-pitched shriek making everyone around us complain. Everyone's attention focused on the stage were a small group of girls stood laughing, huddled together each of them a microphone in hand.

    I do a double take, 'no fucking way' a smile forming. There she is, standing up on the stage stuck in-between two other girls. She didn't look like the shy girl he had kept running into, she looked wild and mysterious. Her short thick legs, were given the illusion of length by the black heels strapped to her feet. I couldn't tell from here, but... I think she's wearing fishnet. I put my elbow on the table leaning forwards slightly. The dark blue dress she wore clung to her curves making them appear endless, her blonde hair was down and had been straightened to perfection. The song began, they were singing some girly song I don't know the name of. 

    I watch as she wraps her arms around the girls to her left and right, I couldn't make out which voice was hers but I didn't care. Her smile is contagious, with my eyes I follow her legs and hips as she softly bounces and swings her hips with the other girls. 'I want her.'

    I stand swiftly, setting my beer on the table. I walk towards the stage. My eyes never leave her as I make my way closer, I watch as her and the girls jump down from the stage. One of the girls falls, earning laughs from the group, but Jessie doesn't laugh. She leans down helping her friend to her feet, fixing her dress and hair. The fabric of her dress rising with the motion, showing her upper thighs covered in fishnet. 'oh, so thick.' I take my time walking towards her, my hands in my pockets.