Dovahkiin

(City of Cyrodil, 15 years before the attack). "Mother! Mother! Where are you?!?" Mother:"hehe" The young boy cries out for his mother, not having any luck finding her as the town's people and guards payed no attention to him. "HAH! FOUND YOU!" The young boy and mother were simply playing a fun game of hide and seek. It is the year 4E 186, years after the Oblivion crisis. Everyone in Tameriel have found peace, as it should be.
    The young boy walks inside with his mother. "Father do you think this court wizard would be better than the last one for the emporer?" The father laughs and replies: "son from what I heard, any wizard that comes from that college isn't any better than the last." The boy looks at him curiously: "Which college father?"  "The college of Winterhold son, ever since they ruined that beautiful place it's been nothing but a hated place." The mother laughs: "Finish dinner honey and you little one go get your hands washed up." The boy gets his hands cleaned and the family eat a wealthy dinner with laughs and love. Almost every day it was like this, but the days it wasn't were the worst.
    Two years have passed and every day was the same. The boy and his mother are in the market area buying the usuals. Fruits, fresh bread, a bit of whine for the parents, the juiciest pork and meat for the family feast. Then there's the usual bullies of the area. A group of kids grabbed the boy while the mother wasn't looking and they brought him into an ally.
    "Hello rich kid! You have septims for us?!?"  This happens every few months or so and it's really starting to irritate the boy. "Just because your an orc Malchest doesn't mean u can do all this to me. My family isn't that rich anyways, so go bully those kids!" Malchest grunts and pins him against the wall. "Nahh I like picking on you better. Lei! Rog! Keep him pinned"  His two goons pinned him against the wall as Malachest looted the boy. "Your 15 years of age and your damn parents don't give u enough money for me. Shameful!"  Malachest beats the boy until started to bleed then tossed him in the middle of the market. The boys mother rushed to him crying her eyes out "my baby, what spawn from Oblivion did this to you?" The boy whispered with the little breath he could catch: "It...was... Malachest.
    These type of things kept happening to him and other children for a few more years. Every day the young man wishes that Molag Bal has a special place in Oblivion for  Malachest. The boy is no longer young as years has past he is now a young man. He started going to school more. Even has his eyes on a sweet dark elf. His life in cyrodil is going great.
    The young man wanders through the the city until he sees a crowd of people and guards forcing them away. "BACK CITIZEN! This is not for your eyes." The young man rushes to the sene to see what's going on. "Hey! What's going on her-". The sweet dark elf he has fallen for was lying there lifeless with cuts and stab marks and strangle marks all over her. He drops to his knees then the imperial guard grabs him and throws him away from the body.
    "BACK KID! HAVNT U SEEN A DEAD BODY BEFORE?!?" Unfortunately he hasn't. All he can do is just sit there, eyes wide open petrified. The girl he knew for years is down dead in the middle of town. 3 days later he attended her funeral. She was cleaned up and was about to send her his prayers. "Talos, Akitosh, Stendarr, Mara, Arkay, Dibella, Julianos, Kynareth, Zenithar,...please find her a special place in your everlasting beauty." He opens his eyes and looks closely at her neck. It was carved with an "M".  Under his breath he whispered one name. "Malachest".