10:

//Zach's POV//

I've heard that Holly has moved to L.A. I really want to meet up with her. I feel so bad for don't fighting for our relationship. She means everything to me. Her laugh, the way her nose scrunches when she mad. When she smiles it could brighten anybody's day. I never got to tell how she made me feel. It's been almost 7 months since we broke up. I didn't plan on breaking up. But she said it's for the best. The boys made me go on one date because I wouldn't do anything. Her name is Tiffany she sweet and cool, but she ain't no Holly. I don't think I can ever get over Holly. We have a connection that can't be broke. I love Holly with all my heart and I want to marry her. I don't see a future with any one else.
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
A/n: I don't got any ideas on what to write. This is just a little something hope you like it.

I want know what you guys think should happen. I have one idea.

• Holly find out that one of the babies dies and after the babies are born she becomes a photographer and does photoshoots with the boys. The Zach finds out that the baby is his.

•If you have any ideas messed me or write them in the comments.

Word count: 232