Chapter 1 - The Pilot

Once Upon a time there was a pretty princess named Cinderella.She lived in the far far away land named fashionista,where hip cool style reigned supreme.Cinderella,lived with her father sir Chachi,he and Cinderella were very close.Chachi was a super stylin' fashion designer and called her his 'pretty princess'.

Then one day chachi met burdina,He thought his pretty princess needed a role model so he married her.

Big Mistake.Little did he know, she was only after his money and fashion empire.And so Burdina became the reigning queen of chachi's world.

She bought her 2 daughters Kirstina and Kaceyna to live with them.Though she told everyone they were her two sisters to avoid any unfortunate age placement.

Ewww!

Then one day terrible tragedy struck,Burdina murdered sir Chachi by feeding him too many carbs.After Chachi died Burdina quickly took over his company.She redecorated the office, threw out his rockin' clothes design and replaced them with gland pink suits.

Burdina was very cruel to poor Cinderella,she never let her leave the studio except for school, she forced her to wear the same pink ugly suit everyday, and made her sleep in the basement with only a pet rat to keep her company.

But Cinderella dreamed of a better day.

She was a singer/Song writer with a dream to be a rockstar.She dream that someday, somehow her dream would come true.

And then one day everything changed for Cinderella...