1992

Authour's note: The name of the chapter are use as a time indicator in the story. So basically, it all starts in 1992. After that, you will notice a bounce back in time. That's the year my story will truly begin. If you are confused or think it's a horrible idea, please message me. If you like the story, comment and vote :D

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Just imagine sitting in front of the most beautiful person you ever saw. A person you loved with all your heart. Not one of those little high school loves... A real love. The kind that creates a little infinity of butterflies in your stomach at each time you think of them, the kind that makes you smile every time you think of them. Can you imagine it? Looking in their beautiful smile, getting lost it their eyes... That person was the only one that made my mind wonder off in a world where is was safe and as with him. While taking his hand into mine, I knew that I could finally call him mine. This may sound a little selfish, but if you knew what we went threw... Actually what I went threw... This is how it all started, this is my story, this is how I ended up here, this is precisely when he told me, lying in a hospital bed, that he loved me for ever and always. At each time he said those words, my heart skipped a beat and butterflies filled my stomach. This may all sound vague, so i'll start from the beginning, where my story started.