1973

Authour's note: I won't do this every chapter, but look, the name of the chapter is 1973... so we went forward two years. Elizabeth was now in grade 11. Her last year of high school. Oh and Thank you for the reads, vote and comment if yo like the story and message me if something doesn't seem right :) Thanks :D

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

- Elizabeth POV-

Today was my very first date... I was so nervous! I've never had a boyfriend in my whole life. His name was Zach. He had brown hair and green eyes... Oh those dreamy blue eyes! I met him about three weeks ago at the day camp that i was a councillor at. He stole my heart the first time i talked to him. He was so sweet and goofy and i loved him so much!

Anyway, on this starry Friday, i was getting ready, not knowing at all what to wear..? Was I suppose to dress fancy, champagne coloured dress, or was i suppose to dress casual, black tang-top with a checkered vest over it and a pair of jeans? Maybe i would just have to wait till he got here and see what he was wearing...

The doorbell rang, dragging me out of my thoughts. My parents weren't home so i had to run down the stairs to answer the door. He was standing there, with his short hair spiked up, something that he never did before, and with a rose in his hand.

- Hey Zach, i said, come in, i just need to get changed!

- okay, ummm i brought you these...

Oh, did i mention he was extremely shy? It's kind of a turn off sometimes but he's so sweet that it didn't really matter.

- Thanks, they're gorgeous! Just go in the kitchen, there's a vase on the counter, fill it up with water and put it in, okay?

- Ummm yeah, okay...

I walked up to my room and saw my phone light up. It was Rosalie calling me. I pick up:

- Hey gorgeous!

-Liz you don't have to yell!

- i'm not yelling, i'm just really exited for you! It's your first date!

- oh God! I'm so stressed out! I don't even know what to wear!

- Wait, are you leaving soon?

- No why?

- I have the perfect dress for you, just wait for me, i'll be there in a second

-Wait no...

But she already hung up... Dammit, i'll have to were the dress!

I walked downstairs to find Zach, who was standing in the middle of the living room, staring around. When he saw me, he came and right before he placed a kiss on my lips (oh i didn't mention this, but i've never had my first kiss either), the God for saken doorbell rang.

- Fuck, i said in a really low voice.

- What did you say?

- What? nothing, give me a second i need to get that, it's Rosalie.

- She came to dress you again?

- Yeah

We both started laughing. I walk to the door and when i opened it, Rosalie just walked in.

- Here, take this, you'll perfect...

- She already looks perfect to me! She doesn't need some fancy dress

He smirked at her. She turned away from him and handed me the dress. I have to say, it was beautiful. A little black dress with a lace collar and bottom.

So i put it on and when i came back down, she had already left. Zach said she got a call from her boyfriend or something! That girl is always trying to save everybody!

We drove to the restaurant. It was quite fancy (i think it might've been even a little to fancy for a first date!) we had our supper and it was amazing and then, we decided we were going to walk down Parkside Avenue, the main street.

It was beautiful, the stars were out and the moon was shining bright. While I was gazing at the stars, Zach wrapped his arm around my waist. The contact on his hand on my hip made me shiver. I turned to face him, a smile growing on my face as I kissed his lips.

~Zach POV~

She was so beautiful when she looked up at the stars, making her eyes shine brighter. I couldn't resist anymore, so i rapped my arm around her waist. The contact on my hand on her hip made me forget about the rest of the world and sent shivers down my spine. Did she feel the same way?

My question was soon answered. She leaned towards me and kissed me. Oh that kiss was so sweet. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her back. But that second kiss felt different. She didn't seem to like it as much. She seemed kind of distant...

~Elizabeth POV~

To be honest, that kiss didn't do anything for me. I didn't feel a thing. He seemed pretty amazed a startled but I just stood there. Why wasn't i feeling the same way?

Then the image of that handsome blue-eyed boy popped into my head. That's the reason. I had fallen for him, without even knowing how he was... This was completely stupid, i know, but i just couldn't stop thinking about what it would be like to kiss him, and not Zach...