Chapter 3

"Who do we have her?" I heard Nyma question from the other side of the barrier.

"Um..." I heard Hunk start.

I sighed. Hunk is way to shy for this so I decided to take the initiative and hope that my voice changed enough. I took a step forward and quickly thought of something to say.

"I am Lis. I'm a B class mage and I asked my friend here to take me to the dungeon, " I hope this is good enough...

"I see, " Rolo looked at Nyma and she cocked her eyebrow, "Well then. We can grant you permission to go to the dungeon, but...."

"There are some boss monsters lurking around the path, so we'll have to escort you, " Nyma finished for him.

Shit. This is going to be harder than I thought. I've used up 7 minutes and have 9 hours and 53 minutes left. This is going to be close. I bit my lip as I thought of something to say.

"That fine." Hunk finally decided to speak up, "In fact that would be great."

Hunk smiled, which seemed to have cleared up all of the suspicions the patrol had. Damn Hunk and his beautiful, sunshine smile. I let a mental tear slide down my cheek as I smiled.

The patrol had started walking toward the dungeons direction, indicating for us to follow. I looked at Hunk and he shrugged, so I just started to follow. Of course a couple of steps behind. It had been about two hours and I knew we were getting close to the dungeons border. I was starting to get bored and started wondering what I look like. I'm pretty good looking as a guy so I have to be hot as hell as a girl. I start to look around, trying to find a reflective surface.

"Are you anxious or something?" Rolo looked at me curiously and started to slow down. His steps got shorter until I ended up catching up to him. He looked at me, smirking. Ugh.

"Ah, no. I was just wondering if my hair had gotten messed up..." I tried to say it sweetly, but I think I failed... But it looks like he fell for it.

"Oh, here I have a mirror you can use!" he started digging in his pocket for what I assumed was the mirror he was talking about. He pulled out a small square mirror with his name engraved on the bottom corner. He offered it to me and I took it.

"Thanks!" I said. Just because I don't like him, doesn't mean I can't appreciate his stupi-, I mean kindness.

I looked at myself in the small mirror only to find that I was pretty good looking. Mind you  wasn't drop dead gorgeous, but there was nothing wrong with my face. I had dark eyes and long eyelashes( which i have when I'm a guy too). I also had brown hair that went to about my shoulders with a part a little to the left of the middle of my head. My skin was pretty smooth and hadn't changed from the original tone. I tilted the mirror, trying to see the rest of me. My outfit had consisted of a long hooded cape(which I put on after leaving Celt City), but the rest was the same. I had light weight, blue armor with silver swirls as designs. I had high boots that went to my knee with the same designs. I smile and hand Rolo back the mirror.

"So... where are you from?" Rolo smiles, while grabbing the mirror.

Oh, gross! Is he hitting on me?! I smile and decide that the fact that he's trying to get to know me is more important. I take a deep breath and answer, "I'm from a small village in the mountains north of Celt City."

He starts to talk about himself and where he's from, but luckily there's a distraction before he can talk long. I feel the wind blow a bit and immediately brace myself. Rolo looks confused for a split second, before a giant banging noise and a cloud of  dust appears. I hear a bit of shuffling before the dust clears and I see the huge boss. 

It's a giant troll, with about 7 minions around it. I look around and see Hunk, already with his gauntlets out. I remove my cape so I can move more freely and summon my staff with a snap of my fingers. Rolo, Nyma, and the rest of the patrol already have there wands and staffs. The Troll huffs loudly, before walking forward with it disgusting greenish brown feet. It swings a giant, pointed, wooden spear towards us and everyone dodges. I don't have time to think about anyone except for me and Hunk, so I try to stop focusing on my former guild. I direct my eyes toward the troll and prepare to attack.

This is gonna be hard with my new boobs.