my hart beat

Soul pov.
I had just heard the annoying sound of my stupid alarm clock don't know why I bought the stupid piece of crap I hate it great just another fuckin amazing day at school maybe I should stop cursing mom doesn't seem to like it you know what fuck her to! anyways I better get dressed "oh yeah hi my name is Soul Eater Evans I am now 17 years old I go to the DWMA I have a best friend named Black Star he can be annoying at times but he still is my friend I'm a deathscythe I don't have a Meister because I am too cool for one ah great I got hot sauce all over my shirt again "
(the fit)

I had just heard the annoying sound of my stupid alarm clock don't know why I bought the stupid piece of crap I hate it great just another fuckin amazing day at school maybe I should stop cursing mom doesn't seem to like it you know what fuck her ...

I was wearing an orange shirt that said piano on it, blue jeans and some red Converse and with that I was off to school.
Black stars pov
I had just heard that one of my best friends I knew since I was a child is coming back, I missed her so much and her name is Maka I was so excited to tell soul when he came to school "HEY SOUL YOUR GOD HAS SOME GRAT NEWS TO TELL YOU," I shouted halfway across the hallway soul looked at me with a bored expression and rolled his eyes how dare he anyways I could care less right now, though Maka was finally coming back, I missed her so much, I hope she didn't change much but boy was I wrong when I turned around from feeling a tap on my shoulder, I fell with a nose bleed this couldn't be Maka.
Maka pov
"SOUL I HAVE GRATE NEWS TO TELL YOU" I heard from the other side of the hallway I already knew who it was of course it was my best friend Black Star here goes nothing I hope he doesn't say anything about my new look but this is living to me and I like it

I was wearing a black hoodie with the tiny bikini in tiny little booty shorts I know what you're thinking Maka how could you but this is me now and living over the edge ever since my parents got divorced and my mom had died in a terrible car accid...

I was wearing a black hoodie with the tiny bikini in tiny little booty shorts I know what you're thinking Maka how could you but this is me now and living over the edge ever since my parents got divorced and my mom had died in a terrible car accident I was depressed but I was tired of being told I was ugly and no one would want me sooo this is me now I finally got away from my dad and I'm happy I did I was done with him too I looked over to see black star and soul I think that's his name covered in blood I guess my new look is a little appealing😞😘🤔
Soul pov

Blackstar had turned around to see a beautiful girl but I swear she was a kid but when
I looked down to see what she was wearing, I instantly got a nosebleed damn was this girl hot as hell and with that I passed out.