11. (End)

Andy's POV (9 months later)

"This place is sick," Rye says as he enters our new home. I look at him.

"Yeah, it is." It is not that big, but it is worth living. It has 2 bedrooms, a kitchen, a bathroom and a living room.

We are moving together, leaving the band. We choose to start a new life. And today we start it.

I go to our bedroom and drop my bag on the bed. I lay on the bed slowly. "RYE COME HERE!"

He enters the room, then he looks around. He puts our suitcases next to the bed.

He lay next to me. "Ah, this is comfy," he says as he rubs the sheet near him.

I look at him. "I know," I say as I smile. "I will get lazier here," he continues.

"Don't be," I say as I rub his hair. He nods slowly.

"I love you," he whispers as he stares deep into my eyes. "I love you too."

He kisses my lips shortly. Suddenly his phone buzzes, "HEY IT IS MIKEY," he screams as he answers the call.

"HEY?"

"Rye chill," I say as I rub his chest. "Sorry."

"Yo, Mike, what is up?"

I stare at him. "Oh, okay, we have one room left," he says.

"Are we going to have a sleepover?" I whisper.

Rye shakes his head. "A single bed only," he continues.

"Hm?"

He stares at me and smiles. "Okay cool, mkay bye," he says as he turns off the call.

"What is going to happen?"

"Nothing, he just randomly ask," he says as turns off his phone.

"Oh, I think Mikey will come over," I say as I look down.

He stands up then goes outside from the room.

"RYE WHERE ARE YOU GOING?"

I wait for about 2 minutes and no answers.

I run outside. And I find out Rye dancing while he listens to his earphone.

"Thanks for blessing me with this view, God," I say as I lean my back.

He suddenly realizes that I was watching him the whole time. He looks at me as his cheeks turn red, then he goes to me.

He gives the right side of his earphone. I grab it and put in on my ear.

"Yeah, I bloom, I bloom just for you," he sings as randomly dances in front of me.

"Come on, baby, play me like a love song," he plays with my lips.

I giggle. He gets closer to me, I can feel his breath on my lips.

He connects our lips together. I melt into the kiss. He pushes me into the wall and rubs my waist. I hug his neck.

Now it's the perfect season
Yeah, let's go for it this time
We're dancing with the trees and
I've waited my whole life

He pulls away from the kiss. "Find the luckier guy than me, I'll wait," he says as he smiles.

"Me."

----------------------------------------------------------

7 Pm.

"Andy, changes your clothes, we are going to a restaurant," he says as he enters the bathroom.

I am confused right now, but I do what he told. I wear my black trousers and my grey sweatshirt. (omg he looks cute)

"My baby looking good with that," Rye says as he goes out from the bathroom.

I giggle. He changes his clothes as well. Ripped jeans and Nirvana sweatshirt. "Okay let's go," he says as he puts his phone into his pocket.

I nod.

We go outside the house. And get into our car.

"Where are we going?"

"A date, I guess," he says.

"Hm, okay," I say.

I rub my eyes. Damn, I am getting sleepy.

I squeeze my eyes.

------------------------------------------------------------

"Babe, wake up," Rye says as he rubs my cheek. "Huh, where are we?" I say as I look around. He giggles.

"What so funny?" I ask.

"Your hair."

I fix my hair. I go out from the car. "Cool, McDonald's," I say as I giggle.

He goes to me. "I am getting broke, you should know it," he says as he walks into the McD.

I shake my head then follow him. We sat on the corner of the room.

"Give me a cheeseburger, I'll wait here," I say as I stare at Rye.

He sighs. He nods and goes to the cashier. "OMG RYE BEAUMONT?!" The cashier shouts. I giggle.

"OMG ARE YOU TAKING ANDY ON A DATE, I AM NEARLY FAINT," she shouts.

I wave at her.

After a few minutes, Rye comes back into the table with our lovely burgers.

He sits down, "She has been a roadie for 2 years, can you believe it?" he says.

"Cool, I never see her tho," I say as I open the burgers. He nods.

I eat the burger, while Rye is eating his ice cream.

I finish my burger and drinks the coke.

I open my Instagram and scroll through the explore while waiting Rye finished his meal.

Suddenly he stands up. "I want everyone attention now," he says. He makes the whole room turns to us.

I turn off my phone. "Look, you know the feeling when you meet your "one and only", you just want to spend your life with him or her right?" he says.

"HELL YEAH," someone screams.

Rye pulls something from his pocket. He is on his knees now. I stand up

"Andrew Robert Fowler, I have falling for you since 1 year. I know I am not that good. I am emotional, sometimes I am being such an asshole, but I will be the perfect guy that always be there when you sad when you down. I want to spend the rest of my life with you so, will you marry me?" he says as he rubs my hand.

"DO IT!"

"Do it, Andrew!"

Cheers and applause everywhere.

"I DO," I say. Tears fall down to my cheek. He puts the ring on my finger.

He stands up and hugs me tightly.

I can't believe, I make this far with Rye.

"CONGRATS BOYS!"

"CUTE!"

I kiss his lips. "I love you Rye," I say as I rub his back.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They live happily ever after. YIPPIE. heyy sorry for the late update there was a lot of work at school so I almost forgot about this story. and yeah thanks for reading this book. and YES, this is the end of fake happy. I WILL SEE YOU GUYS on another story.